Search results for query: *

• Users: Jai
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Jai

Beautiful Mod

beautif mod but i hope they find a texturer to make things like this look better :cry:
  2. Jai

incorrect authorization key

trying to host this mod on clan server but when i get it up and running and i try to connect i get incorrect authorization key. searched the forums but dont see a post with the same probelm. see the same problem but due to server failure which doesnt make sense for me because i can switch the...
  3. Jai

dismount button

i was wondering if any one has coded it to where instead of looking at the horse to dismount you juts use a designated button
  4. Jai

need help from modelers

there are a couple of items i would like to have made, however i dont have the experience nor the time to try and make the items, i  would like to see if there are any modelers that would have some extra time to help me out
  5. Jai

how to add townwalkers

can some one point me to the right tutorial on how to add new townwalkers, i cant really find anything that is very specific on how to do this
  6. Jai

bear mounts etc

so i searched around and i found that some people were working or rerigging the old bear mounts etc to work for warband and i was wondering if there was any success. i have not find anything saying there was, i would try to do it myself but i cant get brfedit to work i just get an error when it...
  7. Jai

error assistance

i am trying to make a female troop and i need some assistance with an error i got, i have searched and found nothing to help, could be i am looking for wrong thing
  8. Jai

(idea) live animals

I was looking and thinking about how to add live animals to village scenes and it doesnt look like any one has accomplished it now my idea i am wondering about is why couldnt you add live animals like the way you add npc walkers in village. i mean for instant the animal is a troop due to having...
  9. Jai

Map Making

so i have tried to follow this tutorial (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,64289.0.html ) and i keep failing miserably, i would like to make a map like this for warband is there any map makers out there that would lend me a hand in making this map? all i need is the map itself, i...
  10. Jai

Error

i am prolly just as frustrated as everyone who is tried of all my questions :D however once again i have an error that i can not seem to fix all though i am not doing anything difficult. i have already overwritten the nords and vaegirs and i am not getting any errors, i have performed all the...
  11. Jai

Single player maps

i have searched and i found there there are only 2 world maps that are free for open source, also know that MadocComadrin is working on a pack he will realease. my thing is i would like to see if there are any experienced map makers that would like to volunteer there time and help or make me a...
  12. Jai

[Question] Removing a Faction

i have taken a look at all the tutorials and i cant seem to find what i need help with. i have also searched all the modules in the module system and i cant find the errors. what i am trying to do is remove the nords by just renaming them, can some one point me to something i might have missed? ...
  13. Jai

little bit of help

so i am trying to take the work a clan mate has done in a multiplayer mod and put it into a single player mod as well i have been using this tutorial http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,128647.0.html to add a new faction and this is the first problem that came up can someone help me...
  14. Jai

didnt think befor writing this post :D

silly me i answered my own question.....should took just a few more seconds before typing :D
  15. Jai

The Ladies

so i must ask why is that most of the ladies are hmmmmmmmm...of dark skin (black) when their fathers and mums are white..... i think alot of the lords have been sleeping around........
  16. Jai

Emir Borcha

No wonder i couldnt find my famed tracker :( I tried starting my own kingdom by taking Shariz away from the Rhodoks when they had it but i lost it right when i gave Borcha a place of his own and now he has became an Emir
  17. Jai

hate to ask

i really hate to ask but i searched forums and i cant find the answer i am looking for, i am sure it is an operator fail. however, here goes.... how do i get a custom banner made?
  18. Jai

who says unicorns dont exist

oh wait that is just my faithful steed that took one for the team
  19. Jai

.952 guide

ok so i have done alot of reading and alot of searching. however this is my question. how much difference is there in the .952 build and is there a new guide in the works? how much is different then the old builds. there are things i seen talked about in the forums but i dont see in game. for...
Back
Top Bottom