Search results for query: *

• Users: Kordian
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kordian

Marshals & feasts

Hi pals, I really enjoy Brytenwalda, I just started a new campaign  for the umpteenth time with the new release. To cut long story short, I joined Dumnonia and fighing Gewisse. We defeated every single enemy lord and we keep them prisoners. Victory should be easy for my faction but my comrades...
  2. Kordian

Why hiring masterless warriors lowers honour?

Well, I was wondering why hiring masterless men causes a significant loss of honour. It's a matter of game balancing or a question of historical accuracy?
  3. Kordian

Graphic mods

My apologies for this thread as I'm almost sure somewhere there's another thread about but I cannot find it at the moment. What graphic mods are compatible with Europa 1200? I mean, I was planning to install Polished Landscapes, Polished Buildings and Graphic Enhancement 2.5 but I wonder if...
  4. Kordian

Changing Kingdom name

Hi, I followed this guide ( http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,51634.0.html ) but I didn't manage to change the name of my kingdom and my faction colour too. 1)I conquered an enemy castle so now I'm an indipendent ruler. Then I saved and quit game. 2)I opened "troops" file in...
  5. Kordian

Costi della guerra

E' un'impressione o nella 1.003 mantenere un esercito è più costoso delle precedenti versioni? Dopo aver terminato la guerra civile per mettere sul trono Kastor di Veluca mi sono trovato il regno Rhodok nella più totale pace. In termini gdrreschi è anche un bene, riflettendo sul fatto che è...
  6. Kordian

Game stucks after a big battle

Hi guys, today I fought a big battle, helping one allied lord against a huge horde of nords. Battle was 120 (us) vs 600 (enemies). We won and after "prisoners" dialogues and loot page game returned in map mode as usual, then I entered Wercheg (I was very very close to this city) and clicked on...
Back
Top Bottom