Search results for query: *

• Users: sphere
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ideas contribution wanted: recruitment mechanics

Looking for additional ideas (not implementations, just in case) for a recruitment mechanics mod I am working on. Firstly, this is not meant to be a mod that changes recruitment stuff right away.  It is more like a kit that ALLOWS modders to have an easier time changing recruitment stuff...
  2. OSP Kit Optimisation ModMerger framework 0.2.5

ModMerger "Keep your hands off my source (files)!" News: Added jrider's New Presentations Added XGM: Mod Options Fixed some vanilla version issues.  It should work with pre-warband versions again, though there might still be undiscovered bugs.  please help me by feeding back. thanks...
  3. [discuss] Develop a model for richer npc personality and relationship

The reasons for this: How many times have you asked yourself, why each npc in-game must hate 2 other npcs and be hated in return, and like one other npc and again be liked in turn (no-unrequitted love?) How many times have you found that npcs are really robots, with all their interactions...
  4. [POC/Preview]eXtended Game Mechanics + ModMerger framework [0.0.2]

EDIT: Note: There was a mistake in the previous version (0.0.1) of the readme, which has a code snippet that has a bug.  Please download the updated version (now comes with installer script) This mod does NOT contain: troops/faction menu/dialog new mesh/skin/animation The above probably...
  5. Question: checking for party existence, party active

Would appreciate it greatly if anybody who knows the answers to any of the following questions can help me. 1) How do I (best) check for existence of a party given an id? 2) What exactly does active party means? what does the (party_is_active,...) operation check for exactly?  How is the state...
  6. Question: trigger/simple_trigger that is run immeidately after a game is loaded

The short version: Is there a trigger/simple_trigger/other methods that can run a script/operation block once immediately after a game is loaded. The longer version: Attempting to come up with a work-flow that enables auto-upgrading of mod variables/structures/data in existing save-games...
  7. dynamic arrays? (prototype)

This is a prototype for creating dynamic arrays within the scripting system in mnb (warband or native) Since party is the only dynamically create-able in-game entity at the moment, it is implemented using disabled parties with special signature assigned so that it is identifiable as arrays...
  8. Question: party id, party_is_active and removed party

Will appreciate if somebody who knows can help me with these questions regarding party 1) How can I detect whether a party has been removed (e.g. via remove_party operation).  Can party_is_active operation be used to test for this?  Does it work for exsting but disabled parties? 2) Does party...
  9. Just for fun: call graph for scripts, simple_triggers, and triggers

Prob only fun for scripters... There are tonnes of other entry points (dialogs, game_menus, presentations etc), but after I added the calls from dialogs, I took it out again (you don' t want to know what I saw....) Now, it only contains the calls from scripts, simple_triggers and triggers...
  10. [suggestion]framework to make it easier for different mods to work together

At this moment, I am using this in a mod I am trying to do, which seems quite useful, which is why I decided to share this idea to see if it can help somebody, or if there are any other ideas that can improve it further.  Must declare beforehand that this is still a rough piece of WIP that is...
  11. Problem with change_screen_exchange_members during member talk

Hi all, I am new to mnb modding (<1 week), so please forgive me if I raise any "cover eyes and groan" type of "stupid" questions.  Have this particular problem that bugged me for a few days which I hope somebody in this forum can help me with. Background member_talk is initiated by talking to...
Back
Top Bottom