Desperate times call for desperate measures hahahahaha

rAirXCN.png

qf77fNw.png

LUahemJ.png
  4. Imagination

The Pantheon

This is great.
  5. Imagination

What tournaments should we have before Bannerlord EA?

I just wanna see more Jurgen posts. Pretty please  :?:
  6. Imagination

Who Would be in Your Dream Team?

Infantry(4): LoR, gorN, Szymczak1503, Okocha;
    Archers(3): Rey, DzioOb, Shav;
    Cavs(3): Blackitt, Argaleb, Trebron;
  7. Imagination

Top 100 Warband Players (A Spectator's List)

This is awesome. Great work
  8. Imagination

M and OGL's list thread

I am enjoying this Jurgen bs way too much  :iamamoron:
  9. Imagination

[Singleplayer] Well-known community characters in the game lore

? M said:
    Orion said:
    Archonsod
    A quest giver kicked from imperial court for savagely insulting petitioners for no reason at all ?

Lust promised duel mode achievements named after me in 2013, presumably this is a top development priority.

Make M's character Arena master in some city that would be fitting. If Arena is still a thing ofc.
  10. Imagination

M and OGL's list thread

This guy is so full of himself it's not even funny.  :facepalm:
  11. Imagination

Tournament with finals on offline event

Is there recorded VOD from a polish stream? Would love to hear all the actual interviews.
  12. Imagination

MP Native Champions - v0.0.5 been released!

Check this mod out.

https://www.mb-champions.com/?invite=23
  13. Imagination

[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

Im just gonna post this passive aggressive smiley face, guys.

:mrgreen:
  14. Imagination

[WIS] Semi Finals

Fietta's ability to stir up another drama never disappoints. Another passive-aggressive comment, pls forgive me for having no positive impact on this community, lol.
  15. Imagination

[WIS] Semi Finals

Hey, I am not from Malta, but the words of wisdom were spoken. It saddens me to see how the wise man was silenced so I shall be the one to voice what is on everyone's mind.

here we go...

wait for it...
    almost there...
    Slapped, Fatty&Co
  16. Imagination

LaPache said:
    Rey insulted me and Apollo and was also attacking Apollo's and my personality which is way more offending than just superficial insults. I told him to stop and he just kept going.
    Its not allowed dure to the following rule: In order to maintain a healthy environment players must be respectful and polite towards one another and anyone else on the forum subboard, client website and the servers. If a player shows a poor attitude and displays rudeness or immaturity he/she will be punished by the administration. The range of punishments ranges from a warning to a permanent ban from WBMM, depending on the weight of the offence committed. Therefore he received a 72 hours ban.

I believe what you call an insult here is the word "Fat" that I used when trying to provoke Apollo. You then said that I should stop "insulting" people, so I questioned you as an admin and your decision and I wanted some explanation on why you think the word "fat" is an insult, which you didn't care to respond or explain to me on the go and simply ignored me, so I called you "fat" as well, which you now refer to as a "personality attack". I guess all it takes to get banned is one fat guy who is super anxious about it and his bumbuddy admin.
  17. Imagination

Apollo~ said:
    ? Rey said:
    I remember bullying Apollo few weeks ago. Got banned for 3 days by LaPache. No warnings, no nothing. Straight up ban for 3 days.

That's simply untrue lol, you was insulting a lot.

I wonder what kind of insults did I use though...? The things I said were simply facts about you as a person or about your life. There were no lies in there or anything that could be called an "insult". The only thing that you might consider an insult, is when I said "you're not human", so yeah.
    Other than that, all I can recall doing is simply provoking you, which if you think is 72 hours ban worthy, go get checked.

Atre said:
    are you trolling?

yes he is, and i also think that he really has some real life problems which are effecting the games he play.
    otherwise how can you insult and bully others in a dead game (competitive warband) which has been played by roughly 50 people or so :lol:

lmao
  18. Imagination

I remember bullying Apollo few weeks ago. Got banned for 3 days by LaPache. No warnings, no nothing. Straight up ban for 3 days.
Back
Top Bottom