Search results for query: *

1. Gsälzbär

Other Native Siege Completed [Official] Osric's Bay - 3x Loot & Exp

Great Looking map!
    For the atmosphere the fog was nice and fitting for the castle
    I am very Fond of the Port section and the Green Roofs since it's something Unique

For gameplay it was ( not ironically ) a blast to defend the A flag with a shieldwall while getting shot from every angle and people were just refilling the empty spots. Still Might be a bit harsh to attack this and defend it for a long time when it's the first flag and mostly the important one on each map since as attackers you are loosing moral fast and its a must to get a flag early. And it's relatively far away since it's on the side but was a change to the normal layout which wasn't as bad as I thought

Other gameplay parts I might get worried about are the layout in general with so many ways.backcapping might be a problem with a more realistic playercount (40 vs 40) and this is the most annoying part when defending that one measly player could f- up the whole game by running to the end and capping flags with no defense. But this a general problem.
    With osric we might see even more backcapping with the layout but i didn't have so much time to see every possible way.

In general I enjoyed playing this map!
  2. Gsälzbär

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Custom official servers also awards loot according to the playtime. But it is not as high reward as in official servers.
    Official skirmish is not working for a very long time now ,so maybe fix these before releasing new stuff that's not possible to aquire without playing tdm or siege for 50 rounds to get one item

What I mean with skirmish is that you can't find a game that's not 2v2 or 3v3 and then crashing completely after warmup. It was cursed after you introduced the "ranked" mode but shortly after that skirmish died completely due to the bugged matchmaking
  3. Gsälzbär

Custom Servers & Multiplayer Modding

why is the module helper deactivated by default? this doesnt make any sense this will just hinder the process of getting custom maps to people.
  4. Gsälzbär

In Progress Scene Editor Random Objects crashes the scene

2022-09-28_23.59.53_57b03727e51efd1ab2de2892772dfcc2 this is the crash ID
    i already checked the checklist and the other thread still the problem persists
  5. Gsälzbär

In Progress Scene Editor Assertion failed

if the pic didnt wotk i send the direct link : https://www.directupload.net/file/d/6678/e8leu2ek_png.htm
  6. Gsälzbär

In Progress Scene Editor Random Objects crashes the scene

Summary: Since 1.8.0 some object crashes the scene when you try to load the map in the testmode,Singleplayer or Muliplayer after removing the object it works again but it happens again after few objects. its not the the same object, every time a different one. Console gives no error about it How...
  7. Gsälzbär

In Progress Scene Editor Assertion failed

Summary: Since 1.8.0 The editor gives at most random things the error Assertion failed with a bunch of errors who repeat after closing it. Most of the Time it crashes the whole game. I already made a clean Install still this error occurs How to Reproduce: starting the Map as test, placing...
  8. Gsälzbär

Please add spectator slots to the clan / practice matches

Crashing issues with more than 6vs6 is fixed with the latest patch so it should not be a problem anymore
  9. Gsälzbär

New Season of Beast?

@Aeronwen Can we vote you out? Many people don't want to see you as admin.
    Can we vote you out of this game? Many people don't want to see you in this game (:
  10. Gsälzbär

New Season of Beast?

There a multiple problems with the reconnect function:
    1. The reconnect functions does not work 100% multiple times the button to reconnect does not appear to players.
    2. You can't stop the timer if a player crashes
    3. The player agent will die after a short time and he can't respawn in the round
    4. Some special beings will abuse the new system in any way possible.

I would handle it as always. Ask for a rehost if it's the start of a set, if not it's bad luck I guess.
  11. Gsälzbär

e1.7.2 - Perk, Class and Weapon Changes

Personally I'm a big fan of the morale/Flag system in Skirmish and its a bit sad that capturing or defending Flags are not included in the score system. So it's not worth for the most people to capture any flags, only charging into the enemy without any braincells just for the score. This would also support infantry players for better scores because these are normally defending flags.
    The apex legend score system is good but should be not giving you high rewards, only a small addition. The reason for that is your only objection is to make killls/assist in Apex, in Bannerlord it isn't. With different classes ( some have a much higher dmg output that others) this would end In massive spam of these strong classes. Without class limits this will not end well.
    Oh and MMR decay should be a thing too so people cannot sit on their high rank after calibration and then stop playing and staying on top.At the moment Players who are doing this are playing with alt accounts so they can play without loosing their precious rank.
  12. Gsälzbär

Need More Info Game stutters when players leave/join

Summary: When a Player joins/disconnect im getting little lags. This happens on all Servers(official/custom) How to Reproduce: Playing on a Server since 1.7.2 Computer Specs: OS: WIndows 10 Profesional GPU: Geforce 3080 Suprim X GPU Driver Version: CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x RAM: 32GB.GSkill Trident...
  13. Gsälzbär

7 new maps, Ranked and Battle mode, hundreds of balance changes

Someone explain to me the following: what is the logic behind the current ranked system of not letting players leave and new players enter the match, especially in warmup? Most of the times the game end with a draw just when the warmup phase is over, as at least 1-2 players from either one of the teams will just leave. By not letting new players join in warmup, majority of games - unless players are not stacking in teams of 6 - will end before it starts...
    This ranked is just bad Design choice overall. The amount of deathstacks from good Players who dont want balanced matches is unreal. I think 4 players can join as one stack thats way too much. But what do you expect from a mode that was made by the worst (Cat) Gamedesigner in TW.
  14. Gsälzbär

Patch Notes e1.7.2

Im having FPS drops and lags again on this patch.

and why releasing a patch on a Friday? Now we cant play the whole weekend and have to wait until next week
  15. Gsälzbär

That’s not what I asked. Pls read again.
    do you mean the function for servers for automatically download custom maps and files? Or generally hosting your own server? I don't know any other tools for the servers
  16. Gsälzbär

When can we expect the full release of private servers? When can we expect the modding and mapping tools for said server?
    The modding kit is available for over a year now. everyone can download and use it.
  17. Gsälzbär

Custom Servers Beta Test & Battle Mode

Quick question for @Callum AND @NIN3 (since he seems to be the main man behind multiplayer maps) regarding map hosting in the future for server hosters.

Is it worth it for us to begin working on our maps now? While some features such as flag spawns and entry points are not in our version of the mod tools yet, once those features are added we will be able to add them retroactively to our maps correct? I imagine it will be ok but most of us are not familiar with your map tools yet. Are there any special circumstances such as entity limits or performance recommendations in regards to overall map size that the community map makers should be aware of before we start creating?

Flags and Spawnpoints are already in the modding tools(atleast for skirmish and Battle, didnt check siege and tdm) so you can place them and they are working.
  18. DR Servergroup

DR Servergroup

This Group is for different announcements and Information about the DR Servers. DR DIscord : Link
  19. Gsälzbär

Concept for Battle mode and general gameplay discussion

I believe that battle mode should be centered around a single round instead of multiple rounds, this way when you die you can just leave the game and enter matchmaking again (battle mode was made for matchmaking) to quickly find a new game

another benefit to the single round mechanic is for balancing, without the additional resources gained from a previous round, every game would start equally
    This would encourage Players to YOLOPRESSXFORWINANDLEAVE(repeat every Game because i can leave and play a new Game). No need for any tacticts or care a bit about your health or what your Team is doing. You have to think about what Class are you playing and if its worth to ride straight into the Enemy with your 200 gold Class.

Battle is not finished yet as Nin3 mentioned it quite a few Times now so we cannot say how it will turn out.

instead of the flag system (which encourages silly gameplay mechanics like camping on the flag to win instead of focusing on the actual battle) bannerlord should consider a restricting map size concept similar to fortnite and other battle royal games (however instead of the map reducing in size randomly it could reduce it's size based around the center mass of the map, meaning if two armies are facing off against each other the map would reduce towards the center of the two armies; this would encourage more battle orientated gameplay and still have the benefits of a constricting map size to expedite the battle)
    Good Idea for a new Gamemode but not for Battle(Your Idea of the one Round Battle)
Back
Top Bottom