Search results for query: *

1. Dan the Chef

[PV] Principality of Varcheg

You guys are a good birthday act!
  2. Dan the Chef

Hey you guys are cute, do you do birthdays?
  3. Dan the Chef

Mount and Blade Peripheral Survey 2021

Link to Data

Quick word and some stats. You can get crazy with pivot tables if you want.

Thanks for participating!

Mouse
    Most popular mouse brand and model are Logitech (34/101) of all mice and their G502 (13/83) and all of it's permutations. Wireless mice account for 19.5%(21/10:cool: of all mice used. 1 person out of 113 uses inverted y axis(i.e. move left to go right).

Mousepad
    Steelseries accounts for 22/74 of all mousepads used(including no mousepad answers) and their QCK series accounts for 12/24 of all mousepads answered.

Keyboard
    Corsair and Logitech are tied with 17 each (out of 93 answers). No keyboard model is represented more than 3 times. Wireless keyboards account for only 9/94 of the total.

Headphones, etc.
    Steelseries accounts for 16/91 but HyperX, Logitech, and Sennheiser are only a couple away. The Steelseries Arctis series has the most at 13/72 but it the HyperX clouds are not too far behind. Wireless Headphones are comprise 24/94 of the total.

Monitors
    Out of 52 responses, 25 people have multiple monitors and no respondent had more than 3. The most popular brand was ASUS at 21/94. The 24-25in range was the most popular with 27/70 but 27in was only a couple off that mark. 1080p still reins supreme with 56/81. 144hz is the most popular refresh rate with 43/109 with 60hz trailing behind.

The average respondent is 23 years old, starting playing Mount and Blade in 2013, and has 4219 hours in the series.
  4. Dan the Chef

Link to Data

Quick word and some stats. You can get crazy with pivot tables if you want.

Thanks for participating!

Mouse
    Most popular mouse brand and model are Logitech (34/101) of all mice and their G502 (13/83) and all of it's permutations. Wireless mice account for 19.5%(21/10:cool: of all mice used. 1 person out of 113 uses inverted y axis(i.e. move left to go right).

Mousepad
    Steelseries accounts for 22/74 of all mousepads used(including no mousepad answers) and their QCK series accounts for 12/24 of all mousepads answered.

Keyboard
    Corsair and Logitech are tied with 17 each (out of 93 answers). No keyboard model is represented more than 3 times. Wireless keyboards account for only 9/94 of the total.

Headphones, etc.
    Steelseries accounts for 16/91 but HyperX, Logitech, and Sennheiser are only a couple away. The Steelseries Arctis series has the most at 13/72 but it the HyperX clouds are not too far behind. Wireless Headphones are comprise 24/94 of the total.

Monitors
    Out of 52 responses, 25 people have multiple monitors and no respondent had more than 3. The most popular brand was ASUS at 21/94. The 24-25in range was the most popular with 27/70 but 27in was only a couple off that mark. 1080p still reins supreme with 56/81. 144hz is the most popular refresh rate with 43/109 with 60hz trailing behind.

The average respondent is 23 years old, starting playing Mount and Blade in 2013, and has 4219 hours in the series.
  5. Dan the Chef

bruh I thought you were doing some market research for a super dope product that you'd sell half priced to the people who did the survey. Tsss
    Maybe one day
  6. Dan the Chef

Out of curiosity, what is the purpose of such survey? I know it is of solely informational character, yet I reckon if it will bear some implications on some servers or whatever.
    I remember the last survey that I did and thought it sucked so I wanted to do a better one. Unfortunately this has zero bearing on anything, it’s just because I’m curious
  7. Dan the Chef

Link to Data Quick word and some stats. You can get crazy with pivot tables if you want. Thanks for participating! Mouse Most popular mouse brand and model are Logitech (34/101) of all mice and their G502 (13/83) and all of it's permutations. Wireless mice account for 19.5%(21/108) of all...
  8. Dan the Chef

Link to Data Quick word and some stats. You can get crazy with pivot tables if you want. Thanks for participating! Mouse Most popular mouse brand and model are Logitech (34/101) of all mice and their G502 (13/83) and all of it's permutations. Wireless mice account for 19.5%(21/10:cool: of all...
  9. Dan the Chef

EU Other Completed Inter Clan Games

Please rename this to the special olympics
  10. Dan the Chef

No Covid deaths in varcheg hmmmmmmmmmmmm
  11. Dan the Chef

Anon believers?
  12. Dan the Chef

[BEAST 5] Suggestions

Why don’t you defend your leader like this when he is getting berated every match by the worst infantry player in your team?

how embarrassing
    I ‎
    ‎ agree
  13. Dan the Chef

[Beast 5] Division E -Week 1

There are a couple of freelancers looking for a team in the Sign up thread
    Yeah by a couple of my guys I meant Glenn and myself so without our steel leadership we don't really have a team.
  14. Dan the Chef

[Beast 5] Division E -Week 1

Yeah we have to drop out of this due to a couple of my guys picking up hours and not having replacements. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  15. Dan the Chef

[Beast 5] Class restriction vote

Clan/Team: Chefs of Swaziland
    Do you want to impose a class restriction? Yes
    If a class restriction is imposed, which restriction do you prefer? 2
  16. Dan the Chef

EU Skirmish Completed NEW BEAST#5 Sign up thread

Team Name: Chefs of Swaziland
    Team Tag: [Chef]
    Contact 1: Dan the Chef (Taleworlds & Steam)
    Contact 2: Glenn (Steam)
    Banner:
    c86459706ebbf9727dc04eb22bb45624.png
    Roster:
  17. Dan the Chef

Very upset at the state of the model that I was given to test. At this current moment I do not believe that this is an advisable purchase.

Warmest regards,
    Prolat
Back
Top Bottom