Search results for query: *

1. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Playing 3.9.4, and one of my vassals keeps having new feasts. I can't even have one myself. I have tried making him the marshal, making myself marshal, and making other vassals marshal. Nothing helps.
  2. [BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

I left a Noldor spirit horse horse with my keeper to heal at the old ruins. After many days, the horse keeper keeps saying "the horse will be ready after 0 days". Seems like a bug, and I won't be getting my horse back.
  3. Do lords lose their house troop if I tell them to adopt my kingdoms culture?

Anyway, Adarian uses Pendor black archers and Silvermist, which are both Pendor troops.
  4. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Evvv said:
    Make sure you're following the instructions fully.

No luck so far. The instructions seem simple, select stack and arrow up or down?
  5. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

I am using 3.9.4 now, but the option to move stacks of troops up or down in the garrison of my city does not work. I tried to move various unit stacks (all more than 1 unit per stack) but the up/down keys don't do anything as suggested in the changelog.
  6. [BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

Not sure I would call it a bug, but I built the camp from the Old Ruins, and when talking to the campmaster, one option was to "Leave all my troops here". The camp could only garrison 50 at the time, but it took all my troops from my party, and everybody in excess of 50 disappeared! Doh!
  7. [DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

MitchyMatt said:
    v3.9.4 is out now!

Changelog will be added in the nearby thread and ModDB and Nexus are ready to go. (Nexus may have to scan the files first, ModDB should be ready to go).

Steam is down at the moment and will be added when it comes back online!

Enjoy!!

Forgive my ignorance, but in the changelog, are the 3.9.4 changes only the bolded items?
  8. Knighthood Order Reinforcement Rate

The trick to amassing CKO troops is to have at least two walled fiefs. Found chapters of your CKO in each fief, and keep transferring all the knights and sergeants to one of them, so the other keeps producing them.
  9. [BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

Any updates on the "can't retreat after being defeated in siege sally out" bug. I had this happen too, and I literally had to restart my computer.
  10. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Gorvex said:
    Question: How many militia patrols can you send out from the same village of yours?

I thought that it's only 1 per village, but someone reported that he could get more. Maybe because the previous got defeated, I'm not sure. Anyways, I don't have access to my PC atm to test this, hence I'm asking it instead.

Thanks in advance! :party:

Unless it has changed in 3.8 or 3.9, you can have multiple village militia patrols. It used to be one of my favorite tactics making a bunch of militia patrols and feeding them hundreds of top tier troops. Invading lords were running for their lives!
  11. [BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

I have updated to 3.9.2 and started a new game. Not sure if this is a bug, but the same merchants/slavers etc seem to stay in one city for a very long time.
  12. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Can you still get the arbalest from your KO in 3.9.1? I have about 400 WP in crossbow, am a member of the Kraken Riddari, but they do not offer me the arbalest?
  13. [MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Running latest version of Chrome on a Samsung tablet. I can see pictures fine from everybody except Arnulf.
  14. [MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Am I the only one who can't see any of Arnulf's screenshots?
  15. [TUTORIAL] Custom Knighthood Order

Yeah, my CKO sergeants are usually monsters by the time my companions are done training them. More than a match for regular KO knights.
  16. PoP Official 3.9 Changelog [OLD]

I like to spend some gems on Twilight Dust (?) for companions for just this reason - gaining training points for Leth and the other high level companions to train up my CKO later.
  17. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Is there a surefire way to cripple my horse in combat? I found a swaybacked Noldor Spirit Horse I want to cripple so it will heal to normal NSH.
  18. [BUGS] Support Thread for v3.8+

MitchyMatt said:
    Try turning off the fade from black option in the PoP camp menu. Hopefully that will stop it from happening again.

That fixed it, thanks mucho.
  19. [BUGS] Support Thread for v3.8+

I just encountered something new. I am playing 3.8.4, finally got a castle and of course, first order of business is setting up a CKO. I made an order, but every time I talk to the steward to upgrade their equipment, after I select it and try to leave the conversation, the screen goes black and does not recover. I can hear things happening in the background, but I end up having to kill the PoP game in task manager. I am a long-time player, set up many CKOs before, so I don't think I did anything out of the ordinary to cause it.

Any ideas?
  20. Let's talk about weapons

I concur with the poking. A fast horse, balanced light lance and lots of head stabs. It's nasty with a decent PS and riding skill.
Back
Top Bottom