Search results for query: *

1. Jesse | Oasis-Hosting.net

[EU/NA]Oasis Hosting - Biggest Mount & Blade Warband Server Host! - 15% off

Want to order? Click here to go to our site! Who are we? We're Oasis Hosting, a community-based Gameserver host. Our aim is to provide an exemplary quality of service and performance, while keep costs reasonable and affordable. We're a team with experience in server maintenance, web development...
  2. Jesse | Oasis-Hosting.net

Ping adjustments

Hey, I have noticed the ping to be quite off, as I have understood talking to some other modders and scripters that TW artificially edits the ping in MS as all the requests have to pass through their servers? Is there a way to lower the ping to the value it really is?
  3. Jesse | Oasis-Hosting.net

Why is this so dead?

What happened, it is so quiet down here...
  4. Jesse | Oasis-Hosting.net

#Re-open holy gifs

We wern't finished talking, I'd like to see what excuses some people have to insult bysatnders which have nothing to do with any of this.
  5. Jesse | Oasis-Hosting.net

Weird -2 error on Ubuntu PW server

Hey, I encountered a very strange error in my console. I am running a PW server with scripts and I have a Lunix Ubuntu 14.04 server with only Wine, Screen, Apache 2 (+MySQL+PHP5) What can I do? Scan Module Sounds =  1 Loading Module Resource  pw_shaders Loading Module Resource  textures...
  6. Jesse | Oasis-Hosting.net

Also a weird error -2 in console

Hey, I encountered a very strange error in my console. I am running a PW server with scripts and I have a Lunix Ubuntu 14.04 server with only Wine, Screen, Apache 2 (+MySQL+PHP5) What can I do? Scan Module Sounds =  1 Loading Module Resource  pw_shaders Loading Module Resource  textures...
  7. Jesse | Oasis-Hosting.net

Running PW server on Lunix

Hey, A very about running PW with Lunix (Ubuntu) urgent issue: Please take a look at it. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,317532.0.html
  8. Jesse | Oasis-Hosting.net

Running PW server on Lunix

So I have all the files I want to run etc. Its taken directly taken from an already running Windows VPS. I can run a normal warband server with this command. Atleast it runs it: wineconsole --backend=curses mb_warband_dedicated.exe -r config.txt But ofcourse I want to start a PW server with it...
  9. Jesse | Oasis-Hosting.net

Persistent World Server 'Connection is lost to server'

Hey, So all of my scripts are working fine. Except for one issue, like once or twice a day it kicks everyone off the server with the message 'Connection is lost to server'. The server doesn't get disconnected because TeamSpeak (which is hosted on the same machine) just keeps running fine...
  10. Jesse | Oasis-Hosting.net

Started to hear unfammiliar music on PW

So I was just playing on my server. But all of an sudden an Asian kind of music started playing, it was snare music. And then I walked in an forrest and all of an sudden I hear this music I never heard in PW but hear in M&B: Warband camplaign. Why is it playing all off an sudden while it never...
  11. Jesse | Oasis-Hosting.net

[EU] Oasis - Refreshment -=- Scripts -=- Active staff -=- All about fun

SERVER ONLINE Welcome to PW Oasis! Our aim is to give a refreshing touch to the PW community and servers. We wish to give players an real 'Persistent World' feeling, by trying the best we can to help players as much out as we can. We feature advanced logs, and an advanced admin panel so we can...
  12. Jesse | Oasis-Hosting.net

Server appears after ages on server list

Hello Vornne and anyone else that might be able to help me. I've gotten a server, and it has like 29 ping for me. But it is one of the latest to appear on my server list eventhough the ping is great. Has this to do something with the name, or the port the IP the map the scripts? If you know an...
  13. Jesse | Oasis-Hosting.net

Damage boost

We have some secret project for our PW server thats coming up soon. We have some kind of leveling system, with combat skills. We asked outselfs if it is possible to boost damage depending on the strenght skill outside of the game sotred in the database, So basicly affecting player damage, we...
Back
Top Bottom