Search results for query: *

1. Jesse | Oasis-Hosting.net

Give one official server to South America, please.

Then I hope Oasis Hosting becomes able to provide an affordable server host to Taleworlds, so that South Americans can play multiplayer too. :wink:

We have a datacenter location in Brazil, so yes, that should be possible.
  2. Jesse | Oasis-Hosting.net

Give one official server to South America, please.

Servers in SA are generally extremely expensive compared to the rest of the world. Think x4 the price.
  3. Jesse | Oasis-Hosting.net

Sieges are now 30v30

I think it could be good if they did it in TF2 fashion: you have server list and matchmaking. Matchmaking servers work like normal servers so anybody can disconnect and connect in any time to non-full one. You may say it's no different than just server list, and it's not, except as a casual player you don't have to look through it.

I think it's much more efficient than waiting for 30-50 people everytime you want to play and it doesn't spoil server list for people who just want to spend some time in known comunities.

Sometimes I wonder if TW developers play other games than their own and League of Legends.

From the looks of things, probably not.
  4. Jesse | Oasis-Hosting.net

Sieges are now 30v30

Indeed. I think most of the players cannot wait for matchmaking a siege game above tens of minutes. Matchmaking a 30v30 siege game is much faster though it is still slow.

Match making was just a mistake entirely. Who thought this was a good idea over being able to choose your own server and play on it without waiting.
  5. Jesse | Oasis-Hosting.net

Latency on East Asia server massively increased

Routing through East Asia is a mess in general. VPNs are prerty common practice to get good routing. It's not uncommon to get 130 ping to something one day and 250 the next. This is usually fixable by the ISP, if they care enough to do so. It's a bit hard for example to explain to an Australian isp that you have an issue with your latency suddenly jumping from 90 to 250, but it does happen.

Yeah, I guess in some cases that might help now that you've mentioned it. No one in here in Europe is doing it because generally everything is well-peered.
  6. Jesse | Oasis-Hosting.net

Hi,

has the server location changed or anything? For TW players, it seems now almost impossible to play with a ping lower than 100ms, and even worst, the matchmaking send us to server with a ping as high as 180ms...

Any reason for that? Hopefully the private servers will come soon, as it's totally impossible to play in MP for most players currently in Asia...

Where are you connecting from?
  7. Jesse | Oasis-Hosting.net

I remembered the server is located in Singapore, maybe you can try VPN services which may be helpful.

That literally only makes the problem worse.
  8. Jesse | Oasis-Hosting.net

Lan custom battle/private server

Have Taleworlds put anything out to server hosters to indicate this or is that just speculation.

TW has confirmed that they won't be releasing the software before the end of EA. They also said that EA will last at least until the end of this year. 1 + 1 = 2
  9. Jesse | Oasis-Hosting.net

I am repulsively disappointed in MP, Taleworlds.

+ always
    giphy.gif
  10. Jesse | Oasis-Hosting.net

MP Native Kingdoms [Persistent Kingdoms Successor]

So this will be set in the 14th - 16th century? Name is quite confusing.
  11. Jesse | Oasis-Hosting.net

Unfortunately TW considers MP to be of lower priority than SP and it shows. Honestly, with the relatively low player count that MP has right now I can't see how people will still be playing it in a year when changes come
  12. Jesse | Oasis-Hosting.net

Poll: Community Dedicated Servers

I like SP a lot. However, it desperately needs more content. It honestly seems quests and dialog were added at the last second with all bits of voice acting being scattered and NPCs saying "this is a generic backstory".

People playing SP are going to be done with it soon and move to other games. Unless the full release changes the game enough to draw those players you won't see another spike in players like you had on the 30th.

Honestly I don't get why this game was released in EA at all. Generally it's meant to get feedback on something you think is (mostly) done. But as far as I can see TaleWorlds themselves are aware of what is currently lacking and does not need the community to point that out for them.
  13. Jesse | Oasis-Hosting.net

Cool, soon as in a year. Hope you're still around when it happens.

We're in a really good position at the moment, so we will remain to be around no matter what! :smile:
  14. Jesse | Oasis-Hosting.net

Not sure why the class system was implemented when the previous system worked just fine. Hope they make a toggle setting for server owners when community servers release.

Oasis Hosting will also be offering some crazy discounts on Bannerlord servers. We'll start hosting as soon as TaleWorlds release the server files.
  15. Jesse | Oasis-Hosting.net

Pretty sure they will come. TW will earn well with renting out custom servers which run their own mods. I hope.

TW won't be renting out custom servers themselves.

The developers said community servers will release after early access. Early access will last till at least the end of this year. So 2021.
  16. Jesse | Oasis-Hosting.net

Dedicated servers?

Developers said 2021.
  17. Jesse | Oasis-Hosting.net

What are the best server hosting sites for release?

64 from my place, about 40ms from Moscow, where the most people live

Ok. Thanks. Will look in to it!
  18. Jesse | Oasis-Hosting.net

TaleWorlds has said time and time again that they will release custom servers after early access is over. They expect early access to last till at last the end of this year. So you'll probably have to wait till 2021 before anyone can start hosting custom servers unfortunately :sad:
Back
Top Bottom