Search results for query: *

1. Akiba356

Racism, Homophobia and anti semitism 59th Jailbreak server

so basically i started playing on this server.  was shocked at the amount of racism anti semitism. just go and play yourself the admins constantly say offensive things over chat. there is swastikas on the maps and they 'jew' you if you kill them in game https://imgur.com/a/0nU0ftA
  2. Akiba356

Warriors of your country/ land mass so it can be ancient.

I do know modern country borders weren't established in times gone past which is why i'm saying, generally, the land mass you live on currently. I'll start. How about a Saxon Thegn from Wessex  England possibly 795 – 858ad
  3. Akiba356

Weather

England is a fat country. Summer weather maxes on (in the North West) 20 degrees and everyone goes and sunbathes and eats ice cream, then the next day it pours with rain. However sometimes you get 2 sunny days in a row. And then winter consists of -2 degree days and everyone puts on 5 layers and drinks hot chocolate. Mind you it's raining right now and it's really relaxing, I wouldn't have it any other way.
  4. Akiba356

Polski nikt nie lubi, Polish nobody likes

Learn English and then translate it in your head
  5. Akiba356

Two weapon fightin? (dual wielding)

I agree with it; give the player as much flexibility as possible.
  6. Akiba356

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Anyway... Any chance of having rebel uprisings and then you get to volley peasants (maybe they manage to muster a few pikes together) and charge them with cavalry? Or maybe even some people peacefully protesting and they try to run away.

I actually have a cool idea for a submod, after the war loads of British soldiers went back to Britain as vagabonds because the Government was completely bankrupt, some even joined the Luddites which were a group that smashed weaving machinery in Yorkshire and Lancashire up north, but were dealt with by a dispatch of 12 000 troops.
  7. Akiba356

Yes I do consider them European.
  8. Akiba356

Since there's no infantry mass physics in place, and bracing bayonets requires you to be completely stationary, square formation will continue to be useless and thus unused as the only way of preventing cavalry from running down and decimating infantry is to play normally which involves spinning around, pretending you're not looking at the enemy, and then stabbing the horse with your lightsaber bayonet, or the rider and proceeding to stab them on the floor.
  9. Akiba356

Kadoken said:
    If we're getting into nationalistic bull****, maybe we can have some US trade ships be bandit parties for the English to kidna-I mean"impress" our sailors from.

Hey! Trading with France is not acceptable.
  10. Akiba356

I would gladly sacrifice immersion for speedy troops, which is usually why I take path finding.
  11. Akiba356

I know Cannons were the leading cause of death in the Napoleonic Wars, but I hope they're not really overpowered like they were in Twilight of the Sun King; the shot had a very large explosive radius and would either decimate your army, or miss entirely.
  12. Akiba356

Islas malvinas sounds like a nice cocktail
  13. Akiba356

There's only one type of cleansing I know of.
  14. Akiba356

That's very rude, I care sir I care. Oh and my dad has a Scottish clan name and my mum a Saxon name, so you could say I am a pure Brit, I don't know where the African or Asian comes into this though...
  15. Akiba356

What's the problem with just ripping the code of Explosive shells and Cannonballs from Napoleonic Wars, they nailed it.
  16. Akiba356

On the topic of cover; the idea of lining up with a huge clump of bright red infantry, giving vollies and then charging is designed to cause a route. Although it doesn't sound very smart to today's minds, to be fair to them if everybody sat in cover and shot at each other with muskets at the average range of 100m, a battle would take ages to end. Also most horses won't charge men clumped together so it helps in that respect too. Though by the Crimean war when rifles could shoot accurately over 400m that strategy was put to the test.
  17. Akiba356

Wagon forts are useful when you get charged by madhists or zulu warriors, of course they could only make artillery fire more deadly.
  18. Akiba356

[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Good god ser I've been waiting for this moment for years and it's finally coming to a climax uhhrhrgrgh

Piss on your boots and fix bayonets TONIGHT WE GO OVER!!!
  19. Akiba356

I'm interested in anything involving Napoleonic Uniforms and gaiters ummph yeah

Also forgive me if I'm wrong but you don't see many British wearing gaiters at this point, any particular reason or is it seasonal or something?
  20. Akiba356

Friggin' in the riggin, Friggin in the riggin! Friggin in the riggin cos' there's nothing left to doooo  :wink:
Back
Top Bottom