Search results for query: *

1. SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

Bloodraven said:
    GoldEagleMNE said:
    VOIEVOD said:
    Someone still alive ?
    I am alive.

And how are you doing?  :smile:
    Bad at the moment, but I've been worse. Anyways I started working on the mod as much as I can.
  2. SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

VOIEVOD said:
    Someone still alive ?
    I am alive.
  3. SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

The Dark Robin said:
    What still needs to be done?
    Add more banners and assign items to troops for three more factions. I suppose thats it.
  4. SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

Thank you Higgings.

Right now I don't have time to mod. Anyways as soon as I have the time to finish the mod it will be finished quickly, but until then if some experienced modder wants to work on the mod he would be welcome.
  5. SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

Yeah, we are recruiting and it will be released this month, sorry for the delay I have some RL problems.
  6. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Top. Ja planiram da pravim GoT mod za bannerlord. Ako oces zajedno cemo ga pravit. Treba da relesujem ovaj got mod za warband vise. Inace ako bi mogao da mi pomazes malo oko ovog moda bilo bi super.
  7. SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

Thats right. Very soon the beta will be avalible.
  8. SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

Bloodraven said:
    Dunno if i fit your criteria, but i'd be happy to help.
    Of course you do. Add me on steam or PM me.
  9. SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

I would like the beta testers to be long time supporters of this mod and people known to me.
  10. SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

I'm back!

Anyways mod takes place just after Renly's death and I am looking for beta testers.
  11. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Ja planiram da modujem bannerlord. Sta ti planiras?
  12. SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

I am getting back from my vacation in 5 days i will continue working on the mod and as I said the beta will be released within weeks. :smile:
  13. SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

I will be away from my computer for some time. Once I return to my computer (I dont know when will that be) this mod will be released within weeks. The coding is almost done completly but I lack some armors and that kind of stuff. Please dont post useless posts on this thread that wont help the development.
  14. SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

I had some real life troubles and with that school exams and stuff, but I was still working on this mod, coding mostly. Now I will continue again working on it like before.
    Does anyone know a good game video capture program with video editor and that kind of stuff that doesn't make video files with 20 GB size? I am to lazy to convert it and edit it and do that kind of stuff.
  15. SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

The mod is still in development, I am been doing coding a lot these last weeks. The troops are almost done and the mod shall be released within the next months. I will make a update next week with a video preview. :smile:)
  16. SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

We already our own Soundtracks so that wont be necessary.
  17. SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

Kaampper said:
    Will the underskirt of this armor be the Tyrell rose, or will it be whatever the player's banner is ?
    No, its a Tyrell armor and will be used by the Tyrell Troops or Tyrell lord, we will see. :razz:

Kaampper said:
    @GoldEagle, in the main post, the Lannister Banner is shown double, :grin:

AND could u reply to my previous question?
    Thanks for noticing. Its fixed now. :smile:
  18. SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

gokiller said:
    Why didn't you continue to use the old steamgroup?
    Because I can't edit it as I like and it should be in my control not to a former developer.
  19. SP Fantasy [WB] Game of Thrones

The moddb page is up http://www.moddb.com/mods/game-of-thrones-warband
    as is the steam group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gameofthroneswarband
Back
Top Bottom