Search results for query: *

1. Arctic_Howler

Resolved Inn and Out quest

So I got a quest called Inn and Out... I went to the town, sat down, talked to the game master and since the mini games are hit or miss, I offered to pay the guy... quest auto completed without payout or loyalty gain with the related NPC...(according to log I should have received about 2400+...
  2. Arctic_Howler

Download links for chapter 1?

It's been a while since I played Light & Darkness, so I came back, because gods it's addicting and none of the download links work.... when i searched nexus due to link failure, it's a significantly outdated version...
  3. Arctic_Howler

Castle improvement bug?

Not sure if anyone has encountered this and since there's no bug report thread for this mod that I can find, I seem to have encountered something that I can't really verify the factors behind it. However, I put a bunch of troops into a fairly upgraded castle(all but the library, blacksmith, and...
  4. Arctic_Howler

Hilarious start

So I recently learned about this mod, and decided to try it out, chose a male noble who was sent to that barclay noble.. and then chose bard and being forced out of my home, I didn't have enough strength for my starting weapons(12 required) so I had to fight with my fists against an archer...
  5. Arctic_Howler

Strategy for a new player?

I'm curious if anyone has a strategy for getting a balanced starting income quickly and effectively that they would be willing to share with first time players. I'm at the 70ish day and only just got to a positive 27 a week due to becoming a mercenary and doing the long and truly expensive route...
  6. Arctic_Howler

What is going on? Inventory Glitch...

I'm not sure if there's some kind of Inventory capacity affected by troop count or what, but I've noticed that the bottom half of my inventory keeps becoming empty whenever I move a large number of troops out of my party into a town/castle or lose a large number of troops in combat... This is...
  7. Arctic_Howler

Question relating to the pre-battle system

That pre-battle system where you can set the divisions on a grid and set commanders for each division... is it available anywhere for use in other mods? I love it and it'd be great if it was available for the community, but the only pre-battle system I can find on the forums is that PBoD, which...
  8. Arctic_Howler

Question...

So I was playing this fun mod, I love it, but I'm curious about one thing... Who's doing the English translation? I've noticed so many issues with the translation that it's scary, in fact it's so bad(no offense meant) that it's hard to find my goal when I read some of it... Might I suggest...
  9. Arctic_Howler

Shadow

So I made a necromancer character(My all time favorite lore I might add ^.^) And I started with 5 shadows...when I started the initial fight after making my character one decided to betray me and was killed easily, after that I was starting to think "Is there a way to get more shadows? They seem...
  10. Arctic_Howler

NE+Freelancer?

I'm aware NE doesn't have a source code yet and I'm not certain about freelancer, but the ability to join an army as a regular soldier would be kinda nice, especially with the fact that I can't play as a leader on NE. T.T Everywhere I go, there's hordes of mercenary warbands that ignore my...
Back
Top Bottom