Search results for query: *

• Users: Fell
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Fell

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops [ Conquered people are recruited as 'Auxilia' ]

So, this idea just popped into my mind. You know how inevitably a faction will mostly conquer another? Well, what if territories that are conquered by a different culture, have converted troops to that culture. Example: Vlandia takes over a bunch of Battanian villages, and troops then...
  2. Fell

Quick Question about new game Options - Enable Birth/Death

So does this mean that factions will lose lords overtime (death in battle or executed), but are never replaced (faction/clan depletion)? I guess I'm just unsure about the grind cycle and still want the 'theoretical' infinite campaign.
  3. Fell

SP - General Neutral Mercenary & Merchant settlements?

I think that there should maybe be one place sort of affiliated with each of the merc factions (one 'mercenary' settlement, an exclave). Perhaps with the chance to recruit some of their unique troops while also providing a bit more variety. It might be nice though if there were a little...
  4. Fell

SP - General Please restore / implement "One Step Ahead" (Tactics ability)

Please restore / implement this skill. It sounds pretty cool, and the AI often get this already. (Tactics) One Step Ahead: Allows you to place your troops before all battles. In e1.5.4. this is no longer present according to Bannerlord Perks Is it ever stated why this was removed (I know...
  5. Fell

Barter (give) fiefs to original factions ?

Anyone know, or tried bartering/giving fiefs back to original factions with the 'Everything has a price' skill ? I currently have trade skill of 202, but my character is getting quite old so I don't know if I will get there in time to try this, despite investing character background in trade...
  6. Fell

SP - General Give orders to parties (Lords, companions)

I don't remember anymore if this was present in vanilla warband or was implemented or else further improved through a mod. As marshal, you could give Lords orders: patrol here, raid here, besiege that and so on. And when a Lord didn't have any orders, he would raid/patrol/manage his troops &...
  7. Fell

SP - General Ability to give away your fiefs (or for auction/vote) when Ruler

It would be better if you, as the ruler, could gift vassals your fiefs. For a variety of reasons: A. Keep clans that you have convinced to join you (assuming they didn't automatically bring their settlements from before), without having to declare war and seize territories (most important when...
  8. Fell

Resolved Cities and Towns have no money suddenly.

Not 3 minutes ago, towns had money. Now, for the next three towns/cities I have visited, all are without money. I have done nothing different ingame from usual and this is the first I've encountered this. (Not sure how to upload the save file other than through the crash interface or email)...
  9. Fell

Instantly Retiring your Faction Leader

Has anyone tried killing off Rhagea, for example after marrying Ira, passing Inheritance policy, and enabling death option? Really curious. Asking for a friend, thats all. Purely hypothetical. Until I frag her on a battlefield, at least. What really caused this to come up is the series of...
  10. Fell

Crafted\Forged Items appear in town market inventories

So I've noticed, and can confirm, that crafted weapons will start appearing in the market inventories of towns. I haven't sold anything I have made during current playthrough, yet... when I go to the market I will see: (Cr) **** (literally the name) (Cr) is 'Crafting'...
  11. Fell

Resolved Cannot choose lords/ladies to ransom or put in dungeon

I think this is new (never had it happen before). With some/multiple lords/ladies I cannot select them 'Choose prisoners to ransom' , or to put them in the dungeon. The only way to get rid of them is to 'Ransom ALL prisoners' at the tavern district, or wait for them to escape. I think...
  12. Fell

SP - General Lose relation with Clan raiding your settlements

Alright so why the f**k do you lose relation with a Clan when you chase them off from raiding your settlements? I'm sorry, but thats my property/under-my-protection. I suppose the polite thing would be to let the village burn.... .. meanwhile you raid one of theirs and lose 15 relation or...
  13. Fell

In Progress Using the barber to change hair causes the character's voice to reset to 'Default voice 1'....

Bug: Using the barber to change hair causes the character's voice to reset to 'Default voice 1'.... Nothing specific really applies... I think it has to do with the way the barber mechanic is currently implemented: opens part of the initial character creation setup. My culture/background...
  14. Fell

SP - General Civil War / Faction Splitting / Faction Resurgence

[ Please vote your opinion whatever it might be, agree, disagree or 'meh', even in the unlikely case that this could be another voice for the same idea suggested elsewhere, votes could help bring more attention to it, as this is a very desirable mechanic to have ] Sort of like in Rome Total War...
  15. Fell

Cannot Change faction culture, banner, color after becoming Ruler

***** After being elected to rule a faction you CANNOT CHANGE FACTION COLORS ***** Killed Rhagea and won popularity contest. -- So have to start my own faction _____________________________________ Are you able to change faction culture, banner, color if you inherit faction leadership (for...
Back
Top Bottom