Search results for query: *

• Users: ZeNinja
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ZeNinja

The passing of our beloved...

I wish to not start this with grief, however, our beloved Hugge has passed. Many of you shall know him and remember him from his contributions towards Nexus and helping with events. Helping me with events, also. He was an all-around great guy. His sister, texted me that Hugge has passed away...
  2. ZeNinja

The Vikings of Tyr *EU*

The Vikings of Tyr Updated 31/08/14 Commanding and Leadership Branch Jarl Hrothgar No Hersir Captain Rueky Captain Swede Warrior Branch No Thanes No Hirdmen Huscarl Sednan Huscarl Gerald Huscarl Specimen Huscarl Antsa Main Ranks Swordsman NIFU Raider Gamble Raider...
  3. ZeNinja

Are there any "Alive" Roman Modules out there?

Title says it all :)
  4. ZeNinja

EU Clash of Nations!

Welcome to the official thread for Clash of Nations. Clash is a fairly new European Server for Persistent World, currently set at 100 slot. The server currently has some features implemented, Automated Admin Banking, Save Zones, armour/weapon/gold save, and soon horse saving. Our aim is to...
  5. ZeNinja

Stop ****ing PM'ING ME!!!

For Christ sakes, stop freaking PM'ing me about CLASH OF NATIONS... BRU UPEN CoN it is suu guud!! BETTUR DEN NEXUS BLEGGGHHH STFU For once ill open it when my ****ing ass wants to open it... 549 MESSAGES? WTF **** OFF!!!! Anyone that PM's me about CoN will be blocked somehow. End off. This...
  6. ZeNinja

Clash of Nations *UPDATE*

Welcome to Clash of Nations Official Thread Clash of nations was founded in 2013. We strive to help you achieve a full and fun Roleplay Experience. We do our best.We have a few clans but there not so big, we try to listen to the leaders opinion we do the same as nexus. We give them there own TS...
  7. ZeNinja

Looking for a Experinced Coder with PW:)

I would like to get a experienced coder that knows his way around PW and knows what he is doing. ADD ME ON STEAM : zeninjastyle Or PM on taleworld :) It would be really nice if we had one that could help me out with a few issues i have :) -Peter (MY STEAM MAY COME UP AS PARADOX THAT IS ME...
  8. ZeNinja

EU Clash of Nations! [Updated]

[/center] Clash of Nations is a server which gives you the oppurunaty to RP. Most of our players are happy, and like the server but we have a very small Player Base. Clash of Nations allows you to do a range of things. Our server is clean. If your new to the Module we have certian people...
  9. ZeNinja

EU Clash of Nations!

Hello, This is Peter Proud owner of EU Clash of Nations... We have barlely started yesterday, and well we have grown to a large amount of players... Bigger then i thought... So, the Server runs 4.3 PW, on the Map Lowlands.... More will be Posted on this very Thread of the admin team and website...
Back
Top Bottom