Search results for query: *

1. LudicrusSMaximusS

Alien Languages and Black scenes

My text in game looks like they're in an alien language? Alongside that alot of the textures for houses and paths and weapons are also not loading...
  2. LudicrusSMaximusS

Seceratarian dragon priests

I killed them and got the message saying quest complete is and to tell Otto IV, there is no speech option for it.
  3. LudicrusSMaximusS

Zann invasion

Upon acquiring knowledge of them, I feel as if Perisno is going is going to be steam rolled. Any tips for survival?
  4. LudicrusSMaximusS

Special Weapons

I have found a 2H sword that glows yellow and it says its some flame sword, I got this from my companion when I was gearing them up. Im wondering if there are any more special weapons like this?
  5. LudicrusSMaximusS

Perisno Faction?

Does this faction come with the character when he/she makes it? How would I get the soldiers from the faction if so? And can I change the faction name but keep the soldiers?
  6. LudicrusSMaximusS

Activation Denied?

I just bought the mod and for some reason i get an issue saying Activation Denied! I downloaded it from Amazon and i have the serial code...
  7. LudicrusSMaximusS

Losing disk space for this game?

I've been trying to get more diskspace at first i was at 1.1 out 1.3 and so i decided to delete somethings so i can download the rest. I delete it and now its at 786.0 MB what is the problem?
  8. LudicrusSMaximusS

25th Royal Infantry NA/EU/AU

WELCOME TO THE 25TH ROYAL INFANTRY!       The 25th Royal Infantry was assigned by King George II to get a foot hold into the new world. It  uses transport ships and sometimes horses as transportation. It is a master at line battles, and skirmishing as well as sniping, a rare talent. Ranks...
  9. LudicrusSMaximusS

Hey guys! Anything new?

Haven't been on the forums in a while; anything new I should know?  :oops:
  10. LudicrusSMaximusS

Medieval Music

I've found a perfect site called Rejenorst it's a site that basicly has all of the music for Warband mods, If anyones bored with the mods current track feel free to rip some music off of it; not to mention theres a download system for it. Have fun :D
  11. LudicrusSMaximusS

Anyone have native download?

I need it too edit some things
  12. LudicrusSMaximusS

A bad delima

I started my kingdom at about 30rtr for the challenge, I want to get more vassals by getting more rtr by peace treaties. But it seems that I destroy their kingdom before a peace treaty is acted. Even if i ask for one their king is too hardheaded to realise that 3/4 of his kingdom is mine. :roll:
  13. LudicrusSMaximusS

Best vassals

I currently have a huge  empire but really need vassals to protect the outskirts of my empire. Do you guys recommends any catholic vassals that have a good army?
  14. LudicrusSMaximusS

Heavy Calvary isnt steam rolling

I have about 250 heavy calvary (Latin Senior Knights, Senior knights, Teutonic Knights, Templar, etc...) and they never seam to actually steam roll even when we have 65 and they have 45 on the battle field. It kinda makes it a bore and I'm wondering if i should get a main type of knight. I have...
  15. LudicrusSMaximusS

A question

If i started off as a tuetonic noble and then left and captured Mamluk towns/castles, will their troops change over time? Or will they stay muslim.
  16. LudicrusSMaximusS

Anotolikens?

I've noticed theres atleast one at every town i capture in the holy lands. Whats with these units because ive also noticed that they have a t sign next to their name.
  17. LudicrusSMaximusS

How the Patch works?

I downloaded and uploaded it on the old 0.97 download, after doing that I started playing, I noticed that the Teutonic Cities are still the same and some of the added things arent there. Did i do something wrong?
  18. LudicrusSMaximusS

Manors

I've built every teir 2 improvment starting with a monastery, I started on day 50 and its day 100 with noone showing up for the monastery. It says their still building the teir 2 things. For some reason I started out with a tanner, potter, and baker and they showed up.
  19. LudicrusSMaximusS

Teutonic Cities

I've noticed that some of the cities of Ordo Teutonic have the same city model as Constantinople. Is this a bug or what?
  20. LudicrusSMaximusS

Blank/Blotched out text

I downloaded this mod and when i started to play the text is replaced by black squares that jumbled together. Am i missing something?
Back
Top Bottom