Search results for query: *

• Users: Haya
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Haya

armour pack?

Don't know if this is the right forum section however: is there any armour pack available at the moment beside the one from narf? tried to search without any luck. thanks
  2. Haya

Norway's pride

No, not really, cheap as hell. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmERxRUIgq8
  3. Haya

Braveheart mod (TEASER OUT)

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/5-second-movies/83-braveheart Info coming up
  4. Haya

World of warkraft mood

I are makin wow mood, i need help plx plx plx. wright hair if yu can help
  5. Haya

Darkfall klan?

For de av dere som har hørt om darkfall så lurer jeg på om dere har noen planer om klan/guild? Tenkte at de av oss som skal spille spillet kanskje kan starte opp en scandinavisk guild, vi blir enige om navn, raser allowed etc. etc senere, men vil høre om noen her er med? :wink: For de som ikke...
  6. Haya

Post your desktop!:D

So, hope there isn't one already. :)
  7. Haya

Jedi Academy movie

So this a star wars movie i made by using the game Jedi Knight, Jedi academy+ the mod knights of the force. Hope that some of you have played the game but it is also a fun movie to watch anyway :wink: The story is set between episode 3 and 4 but has some of twists of mine which you will see...
  8. Haya

F-secure blocking M&B

So, my antivirus system is currently f-secure. It got a list with blocked games and the ones unblocked. I simply go to my blocked list and remove m&b from it, but every single time i try to open the game it wont only get  a message saying it cant.( Saying something like missing dll or something)...
  9. Haya

Hva forbinder du med:

Hei, heter Sverre og er 16 år og kommer fra Norge. Tenkte vi kunne ha en liten topic om hva du forbinder med svensker og dansker/norske. Svensker: Blonde flikkar<3 Dansker: Paradise Hotell xD Dere tar da altså ikke deres eget land da 8-) Deres tur :wink:
  10. Haya

Missing file folder

So, i red the how to add custom music to the game "guide". But i don't have the C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade\Data and then music.txt or whatever archive. Anyone know why?, Thanks.
  11. Haya

Invite to sieges/attacks

WHen do i get invites to attacks by lords, or being able to control other lords. Every time i say i have a plan, they like refuse, and they don't invite me either. I am: renown: 431 Honor: 12000 Level: 24
Back
Top Bottom