Search results for query: *

• Users: Linir
  • Order by date
  1. Linir

New to modding: Editing troop trees.

So I decided to dabble into modding, nothing too fancy, just some troops tree shenanigans. Especially focused on the Empire wich intend to make each one of them different. Northern Empire: Roman Republic Inspired Troops with Nord Mercenary Elite like the Varangian Guard. Western Empire...
  2. Linir

Modding Question

Modding Question So I decided to dabble into modding, nothing too fancy, just some troops tree shenanigans. Especially focused on the Empire wich intend to make each one of them different. Northern Empire: Roman Republic Inspired Troops with Nord Mercenary Elite like the Varangian Guard...
  3. Linir

SP Medieval Dell'arte della guerra

The development is alive and massive work in progress, no sorrows about. Perhaps not all folks knowing, but it is mentioned, it will be War of the Roses (not ''half'' world as mentioned last year),
  4. Linir

😂😂😂
    Are they serious? 😐
    Not interested in the war of the roses. Its simple.
  5. Linir

it will be War of the Roses
    Well this killed my interest. Best of luck.
  6. Linir

Absolutely beautiful, good contribution my good sir ? ?
    It is my pleasure.
  7. Linir

Eventually for Portugal you can use the Pastrana tapestries as reference for second half of 15th century armours.

In fact it would fit perfectly with Portugal Neo-Reconquista of Morocco.

If you need historical referencing for Portugal during this timeline let me know.
  8. Linir

SP Fantasy Kingdoms of Arda (Lord of the Rings for Bannerlord)

Nope. When it does, I'm sure it will be easy to discover. Along with the fact that we will return normal posting habits.

I know it's been quite awhile since we've last posted anything, but we are moving harder at our goal now more than ever.
    Good to know you guys are going strong.
  9. Linir

I don't want to give details away, since we want the next preview to be significant impactful. But I will generalize:
    Right now we are developing in most areas; campaign, scening, music, 3D, new races, battle mechanics. The hope is to combine all of these aspects to showcase a focused look at a complete specific area of the mod to give an idea of what the rest of the mod will look like in the future.
    Did the preview happen already?
  10. Linir

Name 3 features you would like to see implemented in the next - not yet started - update / patch !

I just want one. If I have my own Kingdom, I should be able to choose a troop tree and troop equipment for my troops.
  11. Linir

Cant wait to play with Mirkwood, vs those awesome Gundabad Orcs.
  12. Linir

SP Medieval 1217 AD Mod

Following!
    A small suggestion, I see that a few Orders were added to the game, can I suggest Order of Aviz https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ord...litary Order of Aviz,Santa Maria of Évora, is

And Order of St. James of the Sword

For Portugal.
    I dont mind doing research Portugal related.
  13. Linir

Bug report and Suggestions

Portuguese Nobles need a Montante sword.
  14. Linir

Speculating Delay, Lengthy Read

C'mon my dudes it's only January and WW3 almost started, Australia is on fire, plague from China, locust swarms in Africa, earthquakes in Turkey, I do hope we all survive till March.
  15. Linir

SP Native WB:Restart!

Fair enough, will give it a spin this weekend. :wink:
  16. Linir

SP Native WB:Restart!

Gonna have a look as soon as i have time.
    Will diplomacy be added?
  17. Linir

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Awesome news. Will it be updated on steam workshop aswell later on?
  18. Linir

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Ivkolya said:
    Linir said:
    Hello, I require some help to make a small change (just for me) on The Last Days mod.
    I intend to copy the Rivendell Helmets and replace the lorien helmets with them.
    Can someone give me some pointers on what I should do?

Just download OpenBRF, find Rivendell helmets meshes in .brf files (in Resoure folder), copy them, open another window of OpenBRF, find Lorien helmets in .brf files (they can even be in the same file), paste copied Rivendell helmets meshes over Lorien helmets, give them names of Lorien helmets, delete old Lorien helmets (or rename them so game won't use them)

Fantastic advice, kudos man! It just replaced all helmets (even if using the same model for some troops, due to Lorien having 3 different types of helms comparing to rivendell 2) and even changed the ones at the market place. Again thanks, it was a small thing but it was driving me crazy :smile:
  19. Linir

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Ivkolya said:
    Linir said:
    Hello, I require some help to make a small change (just for me) on The Last Days mod.
    I intend to copy the Rivendell Helmets and replace the lorien helmets with them.
    Can someone give me some pointers on what I should do?

Just download OpenBRF, find Rivendell helmets meshes in .brf files (in Resoure folder), copy them, open another window of OpenBRF, find Lorien helmets in .brf files (they can even be in the same file), paste copied Rivendell helmets meshes over Lorien helmets, give them names of Lorien helmets, delete old Lorien helmets (or rename them so game won't use them)

I downloaded troop editor and replaced the troops equipment.
    But I like your idea aswell! Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom