Search results for query: *

• Users: mdk31
  • Order by date
  1. 2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

Worked from home for the first 3 months of the lockdowns. I was entirely over it within a month. Been going into the office since last June despite the rules saying non-"essential" workers must stay home, because I'm entirely unproductive in a space not set aside for working.
  2. Who of the old guard are still around?

You're all still degenerates.

no u

bottom text
  3. 2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

Admiring Louis Farrakhan has about as much moral value as admiring David Duke tbh
  4. 2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

Their country their rules, if they don't like the terms of service they can just build their own Nigeria.
  5. Say Cheese v2

zGMMPOn.png

OpZ573V.png
  6. corona? :(

I had minor soreness in my arm from both Pfizer shots. And sinovac is a terrible idea.
  7. Post Difficult Questions Here

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry said:
    it's very dead, so you can leave again, thanks
    This just inspires me to stay. Whatever will upset you is A+ for me.
  8. Post Difficult Questions Here

True that. Maybe when Bannerlord is released my grandkids will help revive it.
  9. Post Difficult Questions Here

Here's my difficult question, is this forum dead?
  10. Say Cheese v2

:lol: Just the jersey, everything below the waist was casual.
  11. Say Cheese v2

Me at work, on the day Germany lost to South Korea:

JcvQoge.png
  12. Your Car

I drive a Toyota Avalon. It's a pretty big car, but the power gain is pretty major compared to my experience in my previous car (an I4 Camry) and my dad's car (an I4 Honda CRV). Acceleration is far quicker onto the highway. I used to have to floor the pedal to get it up to speed, but in the Avalon I can give a pretty leisurely press of the foot and have it leaping up to 65 well before the ramp ends.

Sure, it's harder to work on, but that's a tradeoff I'm happy to take, especially since Toyotas are generally reliable and cheap to maintain.
  13. Your Car

If I had money to burn I'd probably buy a BMW or a Porsche.
  14. Your Car

After driving a V6 the past two years, I don't think I could ever go back to driving a 4-cylinder. The difference is incredible.
  15. Football and/or Soccer Thread

Cool, two of my three favored teams, Russia and Croatia (since my most favored, Germany, was eliminated) have advanced, and Sweden is coming up in a couple days. Might be three for three.
  16. Say Cheese v2

Duh said:
    Right people. You have a choice here. Either Brutus, Evvv and mdk31 all get a +50 to their warning level (resulting in warnings and mutes) or you cease this stupidity and never ever do it again. Insults do not belong into say cheese.

Lastly, tread lightly mdk. We take into account previous warnings in the handling of current cases. At the current rate you will end up banned. If sb flames/trolls you... report them. Do not escalate the conflict.
    Right that seems fair, some other ****face says I advocate for murder and I'm the one that gets threatened with a ban? Makes perfect ****ing sense.  :roll:
  17. Say Cheese v2

Evvv said:
    mdk31 said:
    If you don't want to get shot, don't steal ****.
    Not murder. Justifiable homicide.
    Evvv said:
    mdk31 said:
    Sofia Johanna Jeanette Munsterhjelm von Platen said:
    Not to mention, is robbing a gas station or a bank worth killing a human being?
    Yes.
    Not murder. Justifiable homicide.
    Evvv said:
    mdk31 said:
    When I said bomb, I didn't mean only bomb. I'm also okay with missiles, bullets, stabbings, and poisons.

The point is that smugglers who aid and abet people in illegally entering Europe should be arrested if possible, and if not possible to arrest them, assassinated.
    Not murder any more than bombing ISIS is.
Back
Top Bottom