Search results for query: *

• Users: branko156
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. branko156

MP Native Global Campaign (Cooperative Campaign)

Mod Global Campaign v1.0: Download Patch update v1.1: Download The Mod Global Campaign is now finished, which gives us a new experience based on the Native Campaign to play it in a similar way to a cooperative campaign thanks to the Persistent Wolrd (credits to "Vornne") base system and its...
  2. branko156

Event Mod Chile Zombie!

Event Mod Chile Zombie! They are all invited this Saturday June 24 in the server globalgamers_cl at 22:30 hrs (Chile time) to the event of Mod Chile Zombie v1.1.3 ! Download Mod Chile Zombie v1.1.3: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,359815.0.html Server: globalgamers_cl Teamspeak...
  3. branko156

MP Modern Apocalypse Chile Zombie - Multiplayer Definitive (RELEASED!)

RELEASED! Download: Chile Zombie - Multiplayer Definitive (NEW VERSION) It's year 2017, and strange things have begun to happen in Chile - A secret experiment being led unbeknownst to the citizens is making the dead walk again, and the living turn into cannibalistic fiends. Now it's time to...
  4. branko156

Chilean official community needs urgent information

Hello everyone the community ingaming chili want to place an official server warband in Chile My question is this you can add advertising in the game and in the server? what procedures need to do for the server warband of Chile ingaming community official in Taleworlds? thanks  :D community...
  5. branko156

Please help me! [respawn points]

Please know the respawn points had created a map but because the map does not show my character and appearance points used normally used in the persistent world thank you very much :D
  6. branko156

which is the configuration of the mod to lift a dedicated server?

which is the configuration of the mod to lift a dedicated server? Thanks!
  7. branko156

How long the temporary ban?

How long the temporary ban? :?: :?
Back
Top Bottom