Search results for query: *

1. 23rdFoot_FM_ArthurW

Looking for a Scripter for my mod team

Hello, I am currently working on the mod called Victoria's Colonial Wars. http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=11373.0 We are in need of a scripter. I know the basic of it but I am not the greatest. So if you have any skills and are interested in this time period etc. PM me or add me...
  2. 23rdFoot_FM_ArthurW

MP Musket Era Oriental Victoria's Colonial Wars: The Afghani, Zulu & Mahdist Wars[Need Scripters]

In need of scripters and modelers!
    message me if you are interested in helping.
    Keep an eye out on us. Since we are not very popular on this forum check us out on.
    http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=11373.0
  3. 23rdFoot_FM_ArthurW

MP Musket Era Oriental Victoria's Colonial Wars: The Afghani, Zulu & Mahdist Wars[Need Scripters]

Hello we need you guys to vote on this forum page for the current development of the mod! Its FlyingSquirlEntertainment website and we need your votes now or just post ur opinion on this page after u read the poll on the other page.
    http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=11373.0
  4. 23rdFoot_FM_ArthurW

OSP Kit Combat Camel Kit! - Makes horses react to camels

How would you get this to work in NW source code i cant seem to get it to work... im stumped..
  5. 23rdFoot_FM_ArthurW

jacobhinds said:
    This mod looks interesting, but as a black person and in response to that last picture, i have to say we don't look like that  :lol: i.e. in blaring sunlight my face isn't exactly a black hole
    understood will fix :grin: not the person to say that. On our other forum we have had a lot of similar comments.
  6. 23rdFoot_FM_ArthurW

Hello my kind people! Im here to show you all a new unit.
    We have added more then just this but we want you all to know we are working very hard on this and wish for your support!
    Don't want people to think this is dead. We are looking for people who are willing to help research or well want to help in anyway! :grin:
    Anyway presenting our Mahdist spearman :grin:
    ZqY9imz.jpg

eXlplPa.jpg
  7. 23rdFoot_FM_ArthurW

--Victorias Colonial Wars-- Good news, everyone! The AZW Mod team has returned from hiatus and has begun production on a new modification in the same historical  vein as the original. Scrapping both AZW and the now defunct AZW:Resurrection, this new mod seeks to display and showcase British...
  8. 23rdFoot_FM_ArthurW

Make AI smarter?

so how would i make make the barrier break? or slowly lose hitpoints..
  9. 23rdFoot_FM_ArthurW

Make AI smarter?

then how does full invasion do it?
  10. 23rdFoot_FM_ArthurW

Make AI smarter?

as title says.. anyway to make ai smarter? like example be able to break doors down etc?
  11. 23rdFoot_FM_ArthurW

adding new skins for mp

This didnt give me an answer that works...but i mean i think ive found a way to on my own... People wont be able to look at themselves in the character menu but it should work if all go's well like i think it will.. I got it to work with skeletons lol so idk yet
  12. 23rdFoot_FM_ArthurW

adding new skins for mp

as subject says.. Like what im asking is whenyou create your character for multiplayer is there a way to make it so u can choose some thing besides man or female? Say elves? make a male or female version etc? is it possible for multiplayer?
  13. 23rdFoot_FM_ArthurW

MP Fantasy [NW] Mount&Hammer: The Storms of War

Hello it is me Blucher back from hiding! You may all remember me as the team leader of the Anglo-Zulu War. Or you may  not remember me. Anyway the point is now im here to show you guys what me and my very small team have been up to since ive been back from basic training. Mount&Hammer The...
  14. 23rdFoot_FM_ArthurW

Scripting banners for armors..

Seem to have this problem adding this to the scripts and getting it to work for Napoleonic wars. I added this script to the nw module which isnt hard.... I seem to have gotten that to work. when i loaded the module system.. all was fine. NOw when i add armour like this to Napoleonic Wars...
  15. 23rdFoot_FM_ArthurW

MP Medieval Fantasy [WB] Alastar: A Medieval Fantasy Help Wanted

AxiosXiphos said:
    What exactly do you need help with anyway?

Well I would like more people to help... It doesn't matter what your skills are. At this point any help is good enough. Honestly Im debating on starting from scratch and coming up with a new idea. So I will need help anyway.. I have a lot I want to do but I cant do all of it at once.....
  16. 23rdFoot_FM_ArthurW

Wismar said:
    How's progress going?

Sorry to say not much has gotten done in the last 3months. I was away at basic/AIT for the army. I should have more time now(hopefully)
  17. 23rdFoot_FM_ArthurW

Hello Fellow people this is Blucher the Lead Dev of the Anglo-Zulu War. I am now presenting my new Project Alastar:A Medieval Fantasy. I have been working on this mod for about a month. It is completely made up. None of it is real. The lore for the mod is still in the works. I have made a map...
  18. 23rdFoot_FM_ArthurW

Want to have your mod moved here? Look inside for details.

again we would a spot thanks we have fixed our mistake earlier :razz:
  19. 23rdFoot_FM_ArthurW

Want to have your mod moved here? Look inside for details.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,257086.0.html

our mod team would like a spot
  20. 23rdFoot_FM_ArthurW

add models (Napoleonic Wars)

Alright im the developer of The Anglo Zulu War mod for Napoleonic wars. We seem to be have a problem adding models. We added our Henry Martini Rifle. Well when we start the game our gun is stick inside our guy. Cant seem to figure out how to make him hold his gun properly. Please help and thanks...
Back
Top Bottom