Search results for query: *

• Users: Bclem
  • Order by date
  1. Version 0.772 Released!

Hey I'm not sure if anyone has said this or if this is the right place to post this, but I was wondering if it was a mistake that the Dwarven lords were all female.
  2. Common problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)

Hi guys I'm having a problem activating my game on Steam, I already submitted a customer support message to Taleworlds but I also wanted to see if you guys could help me too. I bought Mount and Blade Warband and Napoleonic Wars about a year ago on the Gamestop App because they were having a sale that made the price significantly lower than Steam's price at the time. I received a 4x4 CD-Key for both that works fine for both on the Taleworld servers however I am not able to activate my game on steam as Steam says my codes are invalid. I wasn't sure if there was a way to convert my  Key from a 4x4 to a 5x5 instead of the other way around like some of the other people I have read about on these forums and the Paradox Forums. To get around this I just added Warband as a none Steam game however, now with Warband having Workshop support I really want to gain all of the conveniences of having M&B activated on Steam. I do not think its a problem with Gamestop because I also bought Civilization V from them and was able to activate the CD-Key from that game on Steam. Hopefully you guys can shed some light on my predicament.
    Thank you
  3. [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

INSTALLING!!!
  4. [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

FDG-Hein said:
    Sir_Don_Quixote said:
    I got this link of fse before it crashed
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9z9hokER699dDlGMXJmVm9VN3c/edit?usp=sharing

ill see if its real or not but it downlaods fast
    OhOh! Das ist toll!  :mrgreen:
    This one is great 6 minutes!!
  5. [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

1st link doesn't work
  6. [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

I got the dl link on moddb in the comments and I got .1kb/s  o/b per minute

*Update- 2 days to dl
  7. [NA Events] Tribal Wars

Well guess what IT DIED
Back
Top Bottom