Search results for query: *

• Users: G36E
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. G36E

Obsidian Entertainment working on South Park RPG

Yes, learry. South Park creators on the game: Video interview with Feargus Urquhart. Bullet point summary.
  2. G36E

The Oldest Game

Rule: Choose something that can defeat/end etc. the one posted by the person above you, blurb optional. To begin with: I am the beginning, the start of everything to exist.
  3. G36E

CAD modelling?

Since I'm absolutely hopeless at learning the use of Blender and Wings3d, is it possible to use a CAD program like SolidWorks/CATIA/AutoCAD to design a model before importing it?
  4. G36E

Mechwarrior Online

Ladies and gentlemen. Hold on to your pants because **** is going down. Remember the announcement trailer for the Mechwarrior reboot back in 2009? Well, it seems that it will be a free to play online game. In before a dozen declarations of "ruined forever".
  5. G36E

Welcome to the future: 200PW laser facility proposed

Source. So... Does this seem familiar somehow?
  6. G36E

Star Wars Saga Edition Play by post

Welcome to AK's first GMing experience*! For this experiment about to go terribly wrong, I will require anywhere from 4 to 6 people who wish to play a sandbox campaign using the Star Wars Saga Edition ruleset. Since Gametable doesn't want to cooperate and OpenRPG doesn't let me host, we'll be...
  7. G36E

Net Neutrality to go into effect 20th Nov

FCC finalizes open internet rules. Time for the lawsuits to begin.
  8. G36E

Longsword performance video compilation

A.k.a. Why katanas are nothing special. Got into an argument on youtube over why katanas do not glow blue and are not sharpened on the light of dawn, then people started throwing videos around. Thought I'd make a compilation of the longsword ones. Arrow interception Man cuts an arrow in half...
  9. G36E

OpenRPG Pathfinder campaign

So I may be GM'ing a Pathfinder campaign using the Kingmaker adventure path, but before I start making maps and pogs, I'd like to know how many people may be interested, if at all. Do note that this will be my first time GM'ing. Notes Pathfinder: Essentially a bunch of house rules for D&D 3.5...
  10. G36E

Obsidian entertainment co-developing Wheel of Time RPG

Source: http://www.obsidianent.com/news/obsidian/oe-announcement-wot-021210.html This is going to be an interesting combination, but my bet's on it being as buggy as the usual Obsidian release.
  11. G36E

World of Goo anniversary sale

World of Goo is on sale for "whatever you think is worth it".
  12. G36E

Iji - Freeware (By Daniel Remar)

Available here. Action adventure platform shooter with a touch of RPGness.
  13. G36E

How old are your PCs?

Quick question, how old are your PCs?
  14. G36E

Space Marines v. Space Marines

Building on NN's idea here, we present to you the question of who would win in a battle against each other.
  15. G36E

Computer woes to which I have no solution.

This involves downloading things and my ISP. I use a router with a built in modem, the Riger DB 108, have subscribed to a $30 plan for unlimited broadband (ADSL) access and a 1.0Mbps d/l speed. I used to d/l things at about 50-60 kBps, currently though, I get 7 kBps, sometimes worse, following...
  16. G36E

英文翻译与类似的协助

若你们无法自己翻译你们所制造的MOD,我可以帮你们翻译。 英-花的各类翻译我也可以帮你们做,GOOGLE翻译不是好的翻译用具。。。 我也想说声对不起,我忘记来帮你们中文版块。 最后一声,我的华语很类似你们的英语,可说是4896,请多多指教! MSN: [email protected], PM 也可以。
  17. G36E

Crossbow accuracy and related weapon stats.

Alright, so I've been meddling about with the item editor to try and rebalance crossbows so that they deal more damage than bows and take longer to reload. But, I have encountered a few problems and have a few questions. 1) How does increased crossbow damage cause reduced accuracy? I noticed...
  18. G36E

Requesting help finding a series

Sorry for having to create a topic about this, but I can't seem to find this series again. I remember reading a series a while back, say about 6 years ago. Now I'm trying to find it again but have no idea who wrote it, what the title is or the series name. All I can remember was that it...
  19. G36E

Rate The Recruits!

Dear Funcave inhabitants, I am certain you have all noticed the influx of newcomers to the TaleWorlds website. Some of them are your standard garden variety anime loving noobs while some may actually contribute to the community. Hence, I would like to present to you the "Rate the Recruits!"...
  20. G36E

Uniques and usage

Right, since everyone knows very well that there are lots of uniques out there, especially guns, I was kinda curious as to which of these weapons are actually commonly in use amongst EatRC players. I'm not sure if I missed anything, do tell if I have.
Back
Top Bottom