Search results for query: *

1. Youbar

Favorite Warband Lords and Why?

Lord Haringoth was a loyal vassal in my game, hosting an army of 300 soldiers. He was also a great marshall. How could you hate him? Grainwad is a great lord as well.
    Lord Ghulassen is terrible, though.
  2. Youbar

[Diplomacy related?] AI Lords are loyal despite having no fiefs

I figured out most of the problem.
    After managing to finish off the Nords and Vaegirs and turn to finish off the Sarannids, I noticed that whenever I assigned a fief I'd lose relations with only ten or so lords out of my forty.
    I looked into it a bit more and I discovered that it seemed my relations had locked with my older vassals, from the grumbling/suspicious ones to the devoted.
    I'm guessing that Diplomacy is causing this, and that as a result those vassals I said were devoted had been with the ruler long enough to lock relations, and that the trigger for them to degrade relations again would require you to take their faction's last fief.
    I'm not sure if this is WAD or a bug, and if this relation lock would be triggered by certain domestic policies or that the game just isn't showing the relation updates for whatever reason.
  3. Youbar

[Diplomacy related?] AI Lords are loyal despite having no fiefs

I'm not sure if this is because I have the diplomacy mod or not. I've reduced the nords to a single town: Sargoth. King Ragnar owns Sargoth and one village, with the remaining two villages divided between twelve lords. This has been the case for nearly 100 in-game days. The next thing you know...
  4. Youbar

Battles Ending Early?

erennuman_mb said:
    Youbar said:
    I'm not sure if this is restricted to this mod, or is a core feature of Warband, but in a 700 vs 300 troop battle, the battle ends after only 100ish troops on either side die/are wounded, and you get an option to charge again or leave on the campaign map.
    It's a core feature of Warband. Battles are always fought like that.
    Oh! Thank you, then.
  5. Youbar

Battles Ending Early?

I'm not sure if this is restricted to this mod, or is a core feature of Warband, but in a 700 vs 300 troop battle, the battle ends after only 100ish troops on either side die/are wounded, and you get an option to charge again or leave on the campaign map.
  6. Youbar

Compilation of 82 little tweaks to the text files to change your gameplay(links)

Hey, do you know how I could change the weapons you get when training villagers?
  7. Youbar

Broken Duel

Alright, so I dueled a guy for calling me a thief or whatever and taking a banner. I saved during the duel, got defeated, and reloaded. Now I can't duel him. Any solutions?
  8. Youbar

War isn't a game - simply a plague

Of course they're both dead. I just thought it looked like a bit of a mourning position over a lost friend/brother.
  9. Youbar

War isn't a game - simply a plague

Just thought I'd show you guys this picture: If you're not getting it, the French soldier is hugging his dead comrade.
  10. Youbar

1st Celtic Brigade-Australian regiment (recruiting)

Is this regiment active and still alive?
    If so, how many members are there?
  11. Youbar

Compilation of 82 little tweaks to the text files to change your gameplay(links)

Hey there, I'm not sure if this thread is active anymore, but how do I change my game so that I don't require any points in prisoner management to get prisoners?
  12. Youbar

music *don't worry not a bug*

Seeing at the mod maker here doesn't want me to open a new topic, I'll just ask here:
    Does anyone have a full list of the music used in this game?

I already know:
    The Promontory - Trevor Jones
    British Grenadiers

Specifically, above all, I'd love to know the two or three tavern songs, as the language they sing in is not English.
Back
Top Bottom