Search results for query: *

1. Dantе

What's on your mind?

New forum is scary and I don't like it. Also everyone being an NPC from the game should be a default setting.
  2. Dantе

Say Cheese v2

Pachinko said:
    9WUlkA0.jpg

I in the recent past. Note that I now have a sliiiight beer belly which goes unreflected in this pic.
    Looking fresh as ****.
  3. Dantе

Say Cheese v2

Bunny Cookie Canada said:
    I thought soaped beef was an integral component in British cuisine?
    Bold of you to assume such a thing as british cuisine exists; it's an amalgamation of vaguely edible things boiled together in a witch's cauldron.
  4. Dantе

Say Cheese v2

Flin Flon said:
    Say your prayers, imposter. Jousting match.
    Choose your weapon, knave. I shall stab you to death with mine nose.

[REDACTED] said:
    He has a powerful nipple
    He charges a million a shot(of vodka, duh)
    An Slav that's second to none
    The man with the golden blyat
    Ну что, это лучше чем Гамлет!
  5. Dantе

Screenshottery Thread Mk.2

What game is that?
  6. Dantе

What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

Calradianın Bilgesi said:
    17323 Oh God :lol:
  7. Dantе

Dating Thread, v. II

December 8th is university students' holiday here and I went to a club with my study group. Drinks were had, and I chatted up one of the girls from my group who rarely shows up to lectures. We hit it off pretty easily, and several people started trying to wingman us to make out. I was pretty tipsy so I tried to lean in for a kiss, but she moved away. Good thing is she stayed around me, and we've been messaging and going out since then. She's a real cutie and we have common interests, so I guess one of these days i'll finally be able to say i'm not single. I'm going out tonight with her and some of her friends to celebrate her birthday.
  8. Dantе

Rate the above forumite's avatar v. IV

I know what I said.Who did I have to rate?
  9. Dantе

Rate the above forumite's avatar v. IV

You're a mean one, Mr. Densetsu. 0/5
  10. Dantе

Dumb Ethnography Megathread

Ink cartridge level too low, refill soon.
  11. Dantе

Say Cheese v2

Julius Caesar didn't get any **** for having a big nose, what the hell?  :meh:

Age of Empires II: The Densetsu said:
    Last year I hung up christmas decoration shaped like a hammer and sickle, delet this filthy swastika.
    @Arv, let's just say i'm not the most photogenic person when i'm on the 5th glass of whisky. :razz:
  12. Dantе

What are you playing right now?

McBeverage said:
    McBeverage said:
    Path of Exile has sunk its dirty claws into me once again.
    New patch/expansion released this past Friday.  **** adds a crazy amount of content from past leagues into the new league.  Incursion (time travelling to kill some vaal), bestiary (pokemon), delve (infinite dungeon) plus the new league's content which is like a fancy incursion meets Shadow of Mordor.  Good as hell.
    Oh man, I can't wait to go back home for the holidays to play it. The things ive been watching have hyped me up so much.
  13. Dantе

Say Cheese v2

Life has been interesting for me these past months, to say the least. I'm in university and 500km away from any relatives, living on my own in an attic appartment, since I wasn't good enough for the university dorms.
    omPe8.jpg
    m47Lg.jpg
    pbkE6.jpg
    bJxFj.jpg
    7SjAi.jpg
  14. Dantе

What's on your mind?

His lance was more akin to a tooth-pick, it seems.
  15. Dantе

What's on your mind?

:lol: What even
  16. Dantе

?Gamescom 2018 (Streams, Map, Factions, Perks, Skills, Troop Trees, Concepts)

Dropping a message to keep myself notified with this thread.
  17. Dantе

The Official Art thread

Pwease do hentai! uWu
  18. Dantе

Say Cheese v2

Age of Empires II: The Densetsu said:
    Why'd you have to flex on me like that?  :sad:
  19. Dantе

The Drunks' Guild

I wonder if h̆͒ͪͥͤ̎̉ͥe̸̔̄̌͂ ̓ͦ͒̓̕ć̆̑ͬͮͮ̾̚a̸̧͋͆͂̄n̴̢̾̊̚ ̓͑̃͆̿ͧͮ̍ͫţͨ͋̃ͯ̔̈̚͢͢à̎̈̑̀͡l̑̉̒ͮ̂͏͠k̒̔̈́͜ ̵͗͐̏̽ͭͪͧl͑͐̉̀́ï̉̓̐҉̕k̵̵̄e̵ͪ͆̀͢͏ ̍ͭ͒tͧͦͭ̓ͧ̋ͬ͞ĥ͑̕͝ī̀̓s͑͏̨ ̶̐͆ǐn̨ͭ̑͆ ̧͌̀͢ŗ̵̴͋̄ë̴̢́̊͐a̴ͭ̑ͭ͂ͫ̃͝l̴̿͑ͬ̾͑͗ͤ̅̀͟ ̐ͮͩ̍ͣͩ̄͗l̵͛̌ͧ̇̑̈́͠ï͒҉f̸̛̔̐ͧ̍͆̇ͮ̚͢ẻ̈́̂̊ͦ̈͋ͪ̀̚҉̵ because that's the feeling I got from his post.
Back
Top Bottom