Search results for query: *

• Users: Xephaeston
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Xephaeston

Türk bir grup arıyorum

Herkese merhaba Bugün okulda Türkçe derslerine başlıyorum. Dili öğrenmek istiyorum çünkü Türk kültürü ilgimi çekiyor ve dilinin de güzel olduğunu düşünüyorum. Benim de birkaç Türk arkadaşım var. Bu nedenle birlikte çalabileceğim bir Türk klan da arıyorum. Bu yazı çoğunlukla bir çevirmenle...
  2. Xephaeston

日本語フォーラム (JPN Forum)

こんにちは、みんな。 他に日本語を話せる人はいますか ? 一部の日本人が NW をプレイしていたことを知っています。 あなたに会うのが楽しみ。
  3. Xephaeston

Modded Low FPS campaign map stuttering

Summary: Whenever I'm on the campaign map I get lower FPS and it stutters really badly. It is not smooth and it feels like going far under 60 fps while its showing more. Outside of the campaign map I have no performance issues. How to Reproduce: ? Have you used cheats and if so which: Nope...
  4. Xephaeston

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Deserter parties

Hello In Warband, you had the chance to encounter deserter parties. I would really like to see them back. It's always immersive when you can encounter a party of deserter troops who left their lord and kingdom and fight for their own lives and money. It also gives more variety to those other...
  5. Xephaeston

SP - Battles & Sieges Campaign + Sandbox - Export / Import character

Hello The thing that Warband made huge to me, was that you were able to import and export characters. Your own character and your companions so you could play around with your skills in a text file. I know it's a kind of cheating. But in such a sandbox-ish world I just love to mess around. I...
  6. Xephaeston

SP - Battles & Sieges Strategy mechanic for commanding troops

Hello I always wondered if it was possible to bring this to the game. Basically, when you enter a battle, you have this deployment screen where you can already put your troops in formations before you take control of your character. I think it would be nice if we could start the battle without...
  7. Xephaeston

Resolved Bodies won't ragdoll off castle walls due to possible invisible walls

Summary: There appears to be an invisible wall next to the Castle Walls. The bodies don't ragdoll off the walls. How to Reproduce: ? Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheats Scene Name (if related): Every siege map (castle walls) Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows...
  8. Xephaeston

In Progress No blood decals on castle walls

Summary: When you kill soldiers there appears to be no blood on the castle walls. However when you kill soldiers on the ground the blood decals will appear. Maybe it would be nice to also have some blood decals on the castle walls for extra gore if this is technical possible ofcourse. How to...
  9. Xephaeston

Blood color bug

Hello I've been having some big bloody battles lately but this particular thing breaks the immersion for me a bit. Everytime when there are big blood splatters on the ground it tends to turn blue like in this screenshot. I don't know if anyone else is getting this. Would be awesome if this...
  10. Xephaeston

Question about Particle Systems

Hello I would like to add more smoke to my Napoleonic Wars. I do not know which value to edit. I already use a smoke mod for more realistic textures and durability. But I would like to have more smoke coming out of the musket. This is what is in my file: psys_musket_smoke 78336 prtcl_dust_a...
  11. Xephaeston

AI parties weak units

Hello Everytime I enter a battle with a lord, it only has low tier troops. Mostly peasant infantry. Is there a fix for this so lords also get a lot of higher tier troops, actual soldiers? I'm having quite a strong character right now and it's quite boring to always fight these low skilled...
  12. Xephaeston

Need some feedback about a future Game PC

Hello Will these components work well together? I'm trying to build a high end monster pc. And this is what I have come up with. i9-9900KS + Dark Rock Pro 4 (with Prolimatech PK-3) Asus ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming 32GB DDR4-3600 G.Skill Trident Z Neo Asus RoG Strix 2080 Ti 11GB Gigabyte Aorus GEN4...
  13. Xephaeston

A few questions about Bannerlord

Greetings I have not followed Bannerlord for a period during to school and a lot of homework and studying. These might have been answered yet, but I can't seem to find the exact answers I'm looking for. I'll just ask them here. 1. Will the game also come out on consoles? (Google says it does...
  14. Xephaeston

Napoleonic Diary - New Upcoming Game

About The Game * * * Napoleonic Diary is a game currently under development by Voyager Studios. The game is based on the historical events that took place in 1815 during the Napoleonic era capturing the true horrors of war, leading to tragedy for William Arthur and best friend Alexander...
  15. Xephaeston

Total Sound Overhaul (TSO) Modu | Test ekibi ve eleştirmen gerekli!

Bu modun amacı * * * Bu ses projesi muhtemelen bu modüldeki en büyük ses projesi olacak. Normal seslerin beni hiç etkilememesi ve beni gerçekten çok sıktığı için sıkılmıştım. Bu modun amacı savaşları,line savaşlarını, komutanlar savaşlarını, kuşatlamarı veya oynamayı sevdiğiniz herneyse daha...
  16. Xephaeston

Adding armor from mod to Native Warband

Hello I have been playing a lot of mods and I was asking if I could bring some of those armors in my native warband module. Is there any way doing this? I'm a real total noob at this and I have looked at the other mod help threads, but I really need clear and baby-wise explanation for this...
  17. Xephaeston

Custom flag ingame

So I wish to make a custom banner for my native clan. I've tried it before but I think I used the wrong file. Can someone help me on which files to edit to manage the multiplayer flags?
  18. Xephaeston

Turkish Knights [EU/TR]

Thread still in maintenance. This is a temporary template The Turkish Knights are a new clan that have been founded on 24 June 2018. This clan is based on strong friendship and classic humor. Although we like banter, we don't really like trolls. Whilst enjoying ourselves and having fun...
  19. Xephaeston

Fusiliers-Grenadiers, 1er Régiment de la Garde Impériale [EU]

*** First of all welcome and thank you for taking a look at our regimental thread! We formed a regiment in order to become friends and train ourselves to be a strong core of melee fighters. Anyone who wants to become a battle hardened veteran will get special melee courses. The 1erFus is also...
  20. Xephaeston

Cheats + Cheatmenu and everything

I have typed it in the search box and I don't think any thread like this is created yet. So will we have the cheats again? The reason why is I really do enjoyed using cheats in Warband singleplayer as it let's you be already strong in the beginning and lets you command a big army at the...
Back
Top Bottom