Search results for query: *

• Users: fysaga
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. fysaga

Resolved Scene Glitch in Battle

Summary: If you start a battle in the village of Safna (Sturgia) you start in the rocks of the mountain. You glide a few meters and get out, but this is clearly glitched. How to Reproduce: Always start a battle in Safna Village Scene Name (if related): Safna Village I used Custom Troops, and...
  2. fysaga

A bit more Life

The scenes TW is pumping out are incredibly beautiful and already quite immersive, but I think they could do with some more activities, for example in cities: more idle animations, people actually working (they dont need a real activity, just the animation). Castles even more so, atm they are...
  3. fysaga

Use of the couched Lance in the 9th and 10th century

This topic has been chewn through on the internet a thousand times in different variations and on this forum as well, though mostly on when and where it started at its earliest and in which different time periods. There is quite some debate going on in academic circles as well, what enabled the...
  4. fysaga

Background of your Character

What is this about ? Simple. Describe your character you made for Vikingr and his story, no matter if only some paragraphs or a long story, his ancestry, how he came about to fight and so on. This has already been done in part by some clans but none I know of described its members own character...
Back
Top Bottom