Search results for query: *

• Users: wyrda78
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. wyrda78

Trouble Getting Wife Pregnant

My wife just had her first baby and I was looking to have another one, but I'm having a tough time. She's only 22 and I have the virility trait but it seems to take ages, like sometimes months can go by without any pregnancy. And I don't want to waste years of my chars life to afk in a...
  2. wyrda78

Bows are too innacurate

Simply, when you start out at the game bows are way too inaccurate. When you start out, all the way until you have 10PD and 350+ proficiency, you're incapable of hitting a man sized target at medium/close range, it's just not an acceptable standard of marksmanship that you would expect of a...
  3. wyrda78

Stuttering During Fast Travel

Whenever I fast travel on the world map (hold down control and space) The game constantly stutters, as in it pauses for small amounts of time quite frequently. This is extremely irritating. The game runs fine otherwise.
  4. wyrda78

i5 4670K vs i7 4770K

Which one of these CPU's would be better for Mount and Blade Warband and the upcoming Bannerlord? I'm currently building a new PC, I'll probably be getting the 4670K but I know of some people who seem to want get the 4770K. I don't know a whole lot about computer hardware, some people have said...
  5. wyrda78

What exactly does Weapon Master Do?

I've read that the further your weapon proficiency skill is from the weapon proficiency limit (set by WM) the more experience it will take to level that skill up (by combat). Could someone confirm this? Is it worth putting points into WM for a character to be the best archer possible? 
  6. wyrda78

Why are Elves so Short?

Just an inquiry. Personally I'm more of a fan of Tolkien style elves; it came as a shock to see how short my elven character was. I was just wondering what the reasoning behind this decision was? Since there are already dwarves and gnomes IMHO it's not necessary for another race to be smaller...
  7. wyrda78

How to get native tournaments back?

I am asking this because I really do not like this tournament mod in the expanded version of the Floris mod. Mainly because I am finding all the opponents ridiculously overpowered, being able to one hit kill me with 1h weapons, running at least 33% faster and attacking so fast that they will hit...
  8. wyrda78

Question about the Mod

My question is, how do I play the expanded version of Floris Mod with native combat animations (melee and bow)? It's just that I personally don't like them and would rather play without them. Either that, or I'd like to know how to play the version of the mod that already has the native combat...
  9. wyrda78

Best Rome Mod for Single player?

Could someone please direct me to the best Roman based mod for single player mount and blade? I've had a look at some of the Roman era based mods, but it's quite hard to find the right one. Unfortunately it has to be for SP, since I live in Aus, there are barely enough people to populate the...
  10. wyrda78

Why is warband so much more laggy than M&B?

Coming from playing the original mount and blade, Warband feels really laggy to me. I am finding it a lot more difficult to shoot a bow and fight in general because the mouse just seems to lag. Not to a massive degree, but enough for it to effect me. It's not my FPS that's the problem, I get...
  11. wyrda78

No Australian Server?

I just downloaded the game, but when I went on the multiplayer, both of the available servers were above 350 ping :(. I live in Australia, so is there any plans on making a server near where I live? If not, I won`t be able to play.
  12. wyrda78

Multiplayer auto-kick please help

I recently downloaded mount and blade warband, but I have found that any time I go into a multiplayer server, I get kicked. This isn`t someone doing it to me, because I get kicked of servers with no people, and sometime half a second after I go into one. The time I get kicked varies, a lot of...
Back
Top Bottom