Search results for query: *

1. Haluciniram

Question

So id like to know, i just got the Napoleonic Wars DLC and it was gifted to me by a NA player, but im in Europe and all i seem to get is NA servers, so dose it actually affect the server list if the game is bought in NA but used in Europe? And if so can i change it to Europe?
  2. Haluciniram

Compatible on 1.158?

So im wondering is the mod compatible on the 1.158 version? Id really like to give this mod a try.
  3. Haluciniram

Patch Compability

So im at my brothers place for a month and i noticed he still plays Warband 1.105. I told him he should download the latest patch which is now 1.158 but he refuses to as he dosent want to lose his save. So im wondering is 1.105 compatible with 1.158, as im quite shure it isn.
  4. Haluciniram

Patch 1.157

So will this great mod be updated for the Warband patch 1.157?
  5. Haluciniram

Class Limit

So im wondering is there a Native Compatible mod to place class limit, like there can be a total of 10 cavalry on a server.
  6. Haluciniram

Wilderness Survival Games

I want to create a list of Wilderness Survival Games so people might hopefully be able to find what they are looking for. Wilderness Survival Games means you must Hunt for Food, Build Shelter, Manage Resources, Survive against Weather, Wild Animals, and Distasters. Note: Zombie survival games...
  7. Haluciniram

Question

So i bought the Mount & Blade Collection and i got one DVD, but my DVD Reader dosent work. So will the serial i got work if i download the games from Taleworlds? Or i have to fix my DVD Reader?The Collection consists of Mount&Blade, Warband and With Fire and Sword. And also can i use that same...
  8. Haluciniram

Should i or should i not?

So i'm thinking about buying the game, but i mean is it worth it? I read about it and people say that Single Player is not that great while Multiplayer is just amazing, so is it worth buying this game because of Multiplayer only and is there a player base? Thanks in advance!
Back
Top Bottom