Search results for query: *

1. Error Unable to Save [Solved]

Beep Boop, I come from the future. If anyone comes by this problem again, check to see if your "Documents" folder still working properly. In my case, the OneDrive mess it up and prevent the older program from writing a file into %UserProfile%/Documents/

Check out the solution here: https://www.reddit.com/r/mountandbl...t_fixed_my_error_unable_to_save_game_problem/
  2. Resolved Regarding Issues with Windows 10 - can't change rgl_config

Second! I can play like normal before until I accidentally upgraded my OS to Windows 11, then it just doesn't work anymore even after being downgraded to Windows 10 and reinstalling both the OS and every driver.
    Turns out my AppData Warband folder is empty as well, so I download rgl_config from MBrepository and now I can get the launcher up and running, but touching even a single setting on Configure page and it CTD again! Please help!
  3. Bannerlord SP First Reactions: Megathread

I’m screaming and pulling my hair out over performance problems but aside from all of that?

I hate that flute so much.

Just kidding though, let just say that even when I spent half of my playing time on loading screen, this game still worth one third of my lifetime waiting for this.
  4. Eternal load screen raiding Sea Raiders Camps

ME TOO!!! Along with long loading screen even in minor scene like confronting looters and so on. My laptop spec is Intel i7-4720 @ 2.6GHz, 8 GB ram and Nvidia GTX 950M. I even run on low setting with V sync on and Bloom off.
Back
Top Bottom