Search results for query: *

• Users: dellealpi
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. dellealpi

Papal States get eliminated so quickly?

I notice that in 1.02, Papal States were always been killed by other aggressive AI factions. Is there a way that can save them from getting slaughtered? What about make them undeclarewar-able?
  2. dellealpi

Did your Papal States get wiped off from Europe?

Mine did. Both Ancona and Rome were conquered by hafsid dynasty. How's yours?
  3. dellealpi

Anyone wants the decapitation option back?

I do  :)
  4. dellealpi

Is it me or the shader function is a little buggy?

Especially in dark, it makes me look like a ghost. A white layer covers everyone's body. To those who want to disable this function: toggle off "shader" selection in the installer and don't patch up with v1.02
  5. dellealpi

All the troops' names are changed to English instead of Latin?

V1.0 works fine. But after I patched my game with v1.01 file from nexus, all troops' were changed to English? Is it me or the new feature?
  6. dellealpi

Enemies' troops charge instantly in the beginning of a battle?

Sometimes they just charge in the beginning of the game, which is not how the line battle thing works. They shouldnt even fire when charging, when makes their line broken because there are always lots of them stand still to reload. I think there should be some improvements.
  7. dellealpi

You cant choose another type of units?

After I selected one type of units in a town of my, I could only recruit the type of units that i selected previously. I think it's should be enhenced by adding several units because no war is fight independently by one single type of units. I really like this mod btw :DDD
  8. dellealpi

What's that song begins with "Da Pacem, Domine"?

It's an in-game background sound that plays only if you're traveling in Christian nations back to R232. That song is fantastic! The beautiful melody really calms me down and gets me think a lot of things. What song is it? Thx! 8-)
  9. dellealpi

R221:The extended map just made my day

1. It's more realistic. It will take days to travel between cities instead of only a few hours. 2. More cities can be added. Really look forward of it!
  10. dellealpi

Horses are too overwhelmed in R221

R221 isnt the beginning of horses' unbalance. I think it was R218 or R219. Anyway, horses' hp are too high. People said horses were too weak before that update. Later horses crushing made more damage, which was perfect. But now every horse has a over-length health bar! A hourse is an animal...
  11. dellealpi

Some suggestions about Italian cities.

A suggestion, why dont the moderators set Asti as Torino? I'm sure Torino was much bigger, more popular and more important than Asti. By the way the region capital of Asti is Verona, a city far away from Asti. The Ghibellins and the Guelphs are rivals. So the town of Asti will get plundered...
  12. dellealpi

Another suggestion about the division of HRE

Given that HRE wasn't a concrete empire, why dont we just spread it divide it to several factions? We can set that their relationships towards one another are 100,maybe 50 or something. Actually the alta Italia and the papal states are parts of Holy Roman Empire. Some why dont we do the...
  13. dellealpi

I cant believe this is over.

the life of waiting-suggestion-downloading-posting-updating is over.I cant believe it. :(
  14. dellealpi

2 question about the newest svn version of 1257 ad

1.There's a huge blank place in the some italian towns' scene where no buildings but a small wall stand.Is it a glitch or new buildings are going to be added? 2.The new helmets look good but the thing is that they look creepy because you cant find your head when you see through.Hope this will be...
  15. dellealpi

Seriously,how do you stop wars by editing .txt?

Im now fighting against all christian factions,which is the last thing i want to do in this mod.It is not playable right now.Messages about being besieged and raided jumps up every 10 sec.I really need to stop all the mofo wars im done really  :? Anyone know how do you stop wars by editing...
  16. dellealpi

Now the game is effectively ruined

:( how on earth do i fight this war!!!
  17. dellealpi

She had a baby when she's five?!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  18. dellealpi

F.F.C._fritz,kuauik,other who makes textures,any website about armors and stuff?

I really need help with it.Recently i've been working on making textures.I want need some resources to follow.Think that you guys are the best at this area,i ask you guys for help. http://www.parvimilites.it/03_021montaperti.html# this is pretty good.Do you have some more? Im really thankful for...
  19. dellealpi

These 2 helmets arent equipped?

I don't play the SVN version.I play the v.97.1.I've never seen these 2 helmets before.Does anyone know about these?
  20. dellealpi

Drtomas,I find some Historical Inaccuracies with all French Lords

Jean 1er le Roux,Duc de Bretagne and Alphonse de Poitiers,Comte de Poitiers,de Saintonge et de Toulouse The first one was the duc (duke) of Bretagne (Brittany) and the latter the comte (Count & Earl) of Toulouse. In this mod,Jean holds Toulouse and Alphonse holds Nante,which is exactly reversed...
Back
Top Bottom