Search results for query: *

1. GhostBlackMor

Ideas & Suggestions

anigman96 said:
    I hate that in Warband I always have to think about buying food. Could you add an item named food supplies or something and give it like 500 points and +5 to party morale for food, but make it really expensive so, buying food is still a good option. You could also do something similar for drinks, like buying a water tank or something. So that I can buy a few of those and not think about food for a while, but if I want that it will cost me quite a few coins more than buying food and drinks.

I agree with his Idea, would be cool if we cold buy like a "500/500" grain packs and water too, right now my inventory is like 90% food/drink and 10% for personal use, I have an army of 150 and it's really boring to have to go from city to city to buy food and drink everytime, also to organize so much food.
  2. GhostBlackMor

v4.0 final feedback

1. How's your experience with the Turguhn Horde? Do they disappear after a while? Do they hold their cities?
    They are cool, most of the time I keep away from Khergit/Sarranid lands, in my games after the 4.0 update, they hold forever cities from Khergit and Sarranid. I'm on day 584.

2. What's your favourite feature?
    I loved the new city building menu, it's game changing, I feel like I'm playing Total War Medieval with way more features.

3. What feature do you like least?
    Crafting seems cool, but for me, it's very slow. Although it's awesome to make a chain production by taking a colony to produce Iron, then getting the Iron and Smelting it into Steel to use in the blacksmith.

4. How do you like artillery?
    At first I was excited, but they don't see very useful, also if they were, I think they would ruin the game, but we always have the option to turn it off. I say they can ruin, because in L'Aigle, everytime the first thing you HAVE TO DO is to take down the enemy arty, only then you can play, if the game had like 20.000 units fighting at the same time, I think it would be cool, but with our current limit nope.

5. What's your experience with crafting?
    It's cool in the beginning, but late it becomes repetitive and boring.

6. Did you encounter any problems with colonies? Do houses raise pop cap instead of wells now?
    Everything working as it should now. I have 2 colonies, one for iron and the other for gold. The tradegood values discouraged to keep taking care of them, because now I earn more than I can spend.

7. Do you use ENBseries Shaders Addon? Do you know what it is? You like it? No?
    I tried once, but I didn't liked it, it only changed the color and I really didn't liked it.

8. have you used combat abilities already? Shield bash (CTRL)? Volley fire (period key)? F1 set target for cannoneers? Fired cannons manually?
    I use the abilities a lot, mainly the First Aid, Taunt and Inspire Troops, I used the Shield Bash in the past but now my character can 1 hit kill most of the in game units, I didn't used the F1 to set targets for the cannoneers, when I tried using it, the cannon rotated 180º and then wouldn't rotate to anywhere, Yes I fired the cannons but It was strange, when aiming too high, it would make the cannon ball shoot bouce down and then go up (tking my crossbows).

9. How did you hear from Nova Aetas? Where? Who? What was your first version to play with? What was your first experience like?
    I was searching  here on the forums for new mods, and then I found it, awesome, I always wanted a mod of the 16~18 century. Amazing, it made me play like the first time I played MB Warband.

10. How do you like the scary music for caves/jungles/Uxkhal?
    They are cool.

11. Is acquiring money easy in your game? How's your experience? What's easy way? What's hard way?
    Yes it's easy for me, I have a good experience, I don't like grinding for money. The easy way is to loot villages and invest the looted money on properties, the hard way is through crafting manually and the colonies. I'm getting like 45.000 Florings per week with the many properties I brought.

12. Did you promote Nova Aetas to anyone?

Yes, I suggested it to 3 friends, they played and loved it.
  3. GhostBlackMor

Why is swadian weak?

I'm with Swadians now, and after the 4.0 update, they are extremly useful, I use a mix of 70%~50% Rhodoks Crossbowmans and the rest are Swadians Knights, they have a good charge, they can survive a lot, but yes, their focus is the cavalry, also Cathars are the most OP criminals on the map, Swadians have an easy time against any other cav on the game, and in the sieges, their knights can hold a lot when defending. But each faction have it's strength, just like the vanilla.
    And well, wanting to beat the Rhodoks? They have the best defensive units.

In my opinion, if you want a well balanced and versatile troops, you may will want the Sarranids or the Vaegirs, but the Sarranids are the most balanced, they have excelent and cheap infantry/archers, and extremely powerful cav.
  4. GhostBlackMor

Bug Reporting HQ

I went to attack Mithradian Empire castle called Sylpheia (by going close to the castle, clicking on it, going in the option "disembark and declare war" (my kingdom had war declared on them)), and then I laid siege on the fortress, but when the scene loaded, it was all messed up, I think I'm not suppose to be able to conquer them then?
    Also, how am I suppose to disembark in the islands with enemy buildings that don't have an "sea fortress", like the Acztaoc ones, if I need their permission to dock (when I'm at war against them)?
    Screenshot:
    14359627_1254453667977675_1733468755_o.jpg
  5. GhostBlackMor

Bug Reporting HQ

Gunpowder not being recognized as a ranged weapon

The game is not recognizing the Arquebus as ranged weapon, not even Tavern Keeper do, anyone using them, won't change after the enemy get close, and in the Tavern you can kill the belligerent drunk using the Wheelock Pistol, and the Tavern Keeper won't trigger the notice "Don't shoot bla bla bla". I tested this only with the Arquebus, Blunderbuss and Wheelock Pistol, but I think thats happening with every gunpowder gun.

Edit: I tested the Musket, and it's working as it should.
  6. GhostBlackMor

Ideas & Suggestions

First I would like to say, this is my fav mod (and I played a lot of mods).

My Suggestions:

Information:

Troop Tree: Would be cool if the Troop Tree could update with the tech advances, or have some info about the late units.

Mod Version Info: I read your comment on steam that you didn't changed the mod name to the current version because it would change the savegame directory, but I think, maybe you could either change the mod launcher image with the number of the version or put it on the Game Concepts in somewhere, I have subbed your mod on steam, but I don't know if it have been updated or something went wrong. Due to some bugs.

Town Scene:
    Comissioner localizations on Town (castle room): They are positioned very far from the door, sometimes I just want to check something on they, and I have to walk all the way to them, I think it would be better if they were closer to the door.

Recruitment and units stationed on Town/Castles:
    Captured Town/Castle garrison: Sometimes when we players capture a Town or a Castle as a vassal, and we request to be rewarded with the capturing, is hard to recruit garrisons to stay in the Town/Castle,  would be cool if it could be "auto filled with garrison, like when other lords take it" or if we could ask to the king or I don't know, someone who could send a garrison for the captured place.

Garrison Troops without having a Town/Castle: I don't know if this is possible, but would be good if we could have an option to "make camp, or something" just to garrison troops while we are doing something else, like garrison troops we will need to garrison a town/castle, or a place to left the troops while we are going to the colony with few ships.

Transfer of resources/money from Town/Villages
    Maxed Villages: At some point in villages we will have builded all the buildings, and the village pop cap will be at the max, (I think there's a cap because mine have 80 and won't go above it), after we reached the "limit" their resources become useless, we can't use them for anything more, it would be cool if we cold transfer them to our colonies or maybe to another villages, or have them to make a 4th resource for selling.

Retrieve money from Towns: I don't know if I haven't found how, but I don't know how to get the tax collected out of  the towns, so I invest in buildings and edicts, but this is all. (I'm playing as a Vassal)

Misc Suggestions:

Add cavalry with pistol on the last tiers, I don't have any historical name in mind, but I think it would be cool to have some cavalry pistol as mercenaries, wearing no armor, or maybe with the late cuirassier armor.

Pirates with pistols :shifty:: Maybe make a faction like the Turguhn Horde, to start raiding after the start of XVII, one the player could join and recruit gunpowder units (pirates) without any armor. You could use a piece of land of the Acztaoc Empire to simulate their localization on Caribbean and they would start hostile to the player and maybe everyone.

You could make a text like "The discovery of gold on the far lands attracked the attention of the Greedy Lords, but also, from the Crime Lords, who can see their living on the ocean, filling ships of gold, and raiding the ships carrying gold, but different from the old armored warriors who are reluctantly to adopt the Gunpowder, those criminals love to see the old very armored Lords falling to the Gunpowder.
  7. GhostBlackMor

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

I just wait for them to make some mechanics that make cavalry die on wooden spikes, also dismemberment on soldiers  :shifty:
  8. GhostBlackMor

Bug Reporting HQ

I have the same problem, I have 428 in game days, 487 renown, 2060 prestige, already a Nobleman and now I'm a King with 5 points of leadership, my party size is 89 making it impossible to hold a single castle as I cant have a large party. I love the mod, but with this bug I can't progress.
  9. GhostBlackMor

No Wars?

Are you sure you have the latest patch? On my game almost everyone is at war, also you can help them to provoke war, the more they fight, the  more they join the war.
  10. GhostBlackMor

Quick Guide to get fast renown and lvl fast

Yeah for us players it's not hard to stop the cavalry, with timed volleys I already killed many, but the problem is the AI, and as their aim preference is hardcoded the other way around would be the formations, most of times when I rush with my cavalry against AI their formation breaks after the first volley fire, and if the infantry is spread out, it makes a easy job for cavalry.

On Nova Aetas mod, infantry gets very very tight making impossible to cavalry break in, but I don't know if their shields also have something with it. If you watch a video from them you will see all their cavalry stopping in front of the infantry because they can't break in.
  11. GhostBlackMor

I didn't tested the Austrain Jaguers but I heard a lot about them, I told about the kickboxing because its safe and If you have 100 cavalry you can easily defeat any lord (not king) in open field, and for me its not good because you don't need strategy, I just brought this in hope to be changed, either the way you get cavalry, or the way they break any infantry formation from any tier. 
    Because right now don't need to be a expert strategist in infantry movement to be able to defeat a larger army, you just need to rush you'r cavalry and wait for the result. In 1257 AD cavalry is harder to obtain and everyone use them.

I'm not a history expert in this area, but I know if something is OP IRL anyone will try to flood the field with it. And right now as I said cavalry is unstoppable when used against AI, I love this mod but it needs a tweak or it will be too easy. My suggestion is making them expansive consuming more food and or more money.
  12. GhostBlackMor

After reading some topics and posts, and playing too there are 2 simples tips: To get money fast go to any town center > enter arena >talk to one of guys who is the organizing the event and fight, the first fights won't give you too much, but after some fights you will win 2 k per fight which...
  13. GhostBlackMor

Ideas & Suggestions

My suggestion is very simple and its for the Colony System:

1. Hard resources like silver, gold and Ivory should not have a price float, as they are impossible to find in any city and are harder to get.
    2. Colony Market to enable colony to sell their goods by themself and then send us our cut. (We would receive 20% less than if we sell by ourself.
    3. Colony rebelion, a event of siege where our garrison will try to take over the colony and give it to another realm or be back neutral and if we don't want it to happen we have to increase the cut they receive for the goods sold.
    4. When natives path be fixed (they are now very limited to where can they go) increase in the silver and gold prices (gold is actualy 770 and silver is 1320).
  14. GhostBlackMor

Bug Reporting HQ

Is there anyway to work around my bug without restarting?

The colony bug
    After Upgrading my first colony (Island of Nova) to stage III I made a 2nd colony in Santiagon,but when I click on the first house avaible it takes me to stage III but I cant build that house too, and all the other buildings are working as they should be. And upgrading my first colony to Tier IV didn't changed anything
    If someone can help me I really want the silver colony without having to restart my game.

EDIT: Nevermind I fixed it by going to cheatmenu and adding 100 people to it, while there are enough people to get to stage III everything works fine.

And with the technology advance the factions get more modernized troops like the Arquebuisier.
  15. GhostBlackMor

Bug Reporting HQ

Colony Stage Bug

I had one colony all working and on Stage III, I made a new one, but when I try to click on the first stage house it moves to the stage III without having the requiriments and I cant place any house I just click and nothing happens making me unable to progress with this colony.

I love this mod, its my new favorite.
  16. GhostBlackMor

Automated Mod List - Instructions inside [BETA] - BIG RELAUNCH! - 500 mods!

The site looks cool and easy to find things, one thing I would like to suggest is a filter, if possible, the "most downloaded/viewed" this makes easy to find the most popular and recommended.

Also if possible a description with the mod era like XV,XVII, XII. (I'm searching for mods themed in 1800 like L'Aigle) =x
  17. GhostBlackMor

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

I have a mod Idea:

A mod more focused on colonization, but focused in the european invasion and not 100% historical accurate, so we could add more europeans than the real ones. There are the features:

- Entire american continent from South America to North America.
    - More accurate muskets (without muskets that even with a line of 10 mens from 5 meters missing every shot). So musket should be heavily OP against melee combatants.
    - American continent first dominated all by indians, and after some time europeans start conquering everything.
    - Town and fortress development, with them researching new techs and improving walls, houses and all increasing over 5 levels.
    - Musket combat system similar to L'Aigle (I love this mod).
    - Europe having 1 town each nation in the border of the map (like showing just a border from Europe having the nations sending merchants and armies to conquer america.
    - After conquering a part of america, merchants should carry too much gold and too much guards.
    - Some mercenaries good in melee to fight off the wild indians (maybe some lost samurais  :iamamoron:)
    - Having indians powerfull in melee and settlers,imperial armys specialized in ranged combat.
    - Indians being hostile to any europeans, and every indian town with a big size of indians defending (they would have a very low quality but a big quantity).
    - After some time of colonization, colonies should rebel against europeans.

- To be perfect would be cool if we could have some ship cannon fighting, but I think it's not possible now.

That ideia come after playing mount and blade musket mods (1860's, L'Aigle, 1760 old frontier and etcs) and age of empires III.

And if people enjoy and no one offers to develop the mod, maybe I start by myself, I love mods where I can make my lines and tell them to volley fire rushing melees.  :twisted: :twisted: :oops:

I know there are similar mods, but as I said, I want to focus on europeans fighting first agains indians and only then, against themselves, and having good muskets not that ridiculous we can find in some mods, where melee can freely dance in front of them without taking damage. (mb wfas have a very nice musket accuracy system, making the game very enjoyable)

Thats my idea :lol:

And my favorite screen shot from 1860 to end this reply:

BB7940AAA4FD836575144AC889AFD9B57A6130A0
  18. GhostBlackMor

Which one do you prefer to command? Line or Light Infantry/Cavalry?

After playing on some nations, the most efficient units I found are the 95th Riflemans from United Kingdom, most of the time they kill even enemy cavalry before they reach to them.

And now playing as "Das Kronigreich PreuBen" I found their light cavalry extremely efficient, they have even pistols and good accuracy, they are very good mounted and on foot when in melee.

But after reading some posts, I found that every unit is good pending on your strategy in and out of the battle.
  19. GhostBlackMor

SP Musket Era [WB] Winds of War: Blood and Steel - 1870

I'm really anxious and I would really like to see some units like the L'Aigle artillery, and please don't make the same mistake as "Imperial Age Calradia" did with the weapon accuracy, where swordsmans could get easy close to the musketeers and easily kill them, making any melee unit a walking god dodging bullets.

If muskets were so inaccurate, they would stick to the crossbows and bows, for ****ing sake. I know this mod will use more advanced weapons, but anyway, don't do the same mistake.

Also I would love to fight indians, those wild beasts.
  20. GhostBlackMor

Bug Reports and Suggestions

jacobhinds said:
    I spent a day testing this out, and found another annoying quirk in warband where deaths in a big group don't contribute to morale penalties. I'm still running tests to optomise it, but it seems that the custom battles i use to try things out and the pitched campaign battles are quite different in terms of results. If i get time (I'm doing a dissertation), I'll release a mini-patch that fixes this as well as the scene issues.

Yeeey  :fruity:

If you can prioritize, the "no entry points bug" is really annoying, the rest of them doesn't make it unplayable.

I really liked the muskets and arquebuises being more accurate compared to other mods, because if the musket was so inaccurate like in other mods, the nations would never leave the crossbow or the bow  :iamamoron:

EDIT:

After some time playing on campaing I sieged Tsai Ke Shun, and found some more bugs, there they are:

The first is when entering the city as attacker I crossed that gate:
    2015_03_14_00011.jpg

Then when my 2nd wave of reinforcements spawned, that happened: a magic wall
    2015_03_14_00009.jpg

Also when enemies spawn, some get stuck here:
    2015_03_14_00004.jpg

And now some aesthetic bugs:

After taking control of the town, going in conversation with this claimant to the throne, he asks me to travel to Calradia  :shock:

2015_03_14_00019.jpg

And when I was buying in the market I saw this clothe making me half invisible, damm you potter!

2015_03_14_00017.jpg

Yes, I was cheating a bit, I always make one save with cheats, to test everything, then I start a new one and play fair.  :oops:
Back
Top Bottom