Search results for query: *

1. Recruitment issues.

Following problem: I play a Rhodok lord, and Rhodoks reached Tech Tier 3. Finished building my own castle (I used good old money cheat since I am an impatient person). In recruitment options, I first get the option to recruit both tier one and two units, but when I click tier two, it only...
  2. Faction advancement

Hello everyone, about to get into this ambitious looking mod, and now have a question: I read in an earlier post, that each faction has a weekly 5 % chance to advance in technology. Is there any chance to change that to a higher chance, say, 10 %? Or, even better, to trigger those events for...
  3. Slings and Power Draw?

Aloha, sorry for opening a new thread but saw no general Q/A thread, so here we go... Does Power draw affect slings? Really love the new animations and want to start a slinger char in SP.
  4. Building up renown.

I really love the new regimental recruitment system... in theory. in practise, I still need around 120 renown to become a vassal, bandits are rare, and renown from joining into large battles can be quite random too. Do you still require around 150 renown to join a faction as a lord? Are there...
Back
Top Bottom