Search results for query: *

• Users: Honved
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Honved

Can't exit Resource gathering screen

Playing versions 0.10 and 0.11, when I attempt to either hunt or fish, I eventually enter a "loot" screen where a couple of gathered items are available on the left, and my inventory is on the right. There's a "Return" button at the bottom, but it does not allow you to exit this screen...
  2. Honved

Reinforcement spawn points

Do enemy reinforcements still spawn near mid-field, directly behind where you just passed, and then shoot or stab you in the back? That had to be the most annoying aspect of original M&B and Warband.  The field is completely clear one moment, and a moment later you're attacked at short or...
  3. Honved

Longest "follow" mission you've seen?

I'm now 36 days into a "follow" mission given by my faction's marshal, which included 2 stops at castles for feasts, but so far he has done nothing else but patrol around his own isolated castle and village, while avoiding the entire end of the empire that was being overrun by enemies, at least...
  4. Honved

Failing at Melee from horseback

I recently picked up Warband, after well over 1000 hours of original M&B, and probably close to the same time spend with a handful of overhaul mods for it (TLD, Star Wars Conquest, 1257: Middle Europe, etc.).  No problems with ranged combat in either game, but my reflexes aren't what they were...
  5. Honved

Stuck at first castle, need suggestions

I've started this mod half a dozen times, and every game ends up with the same sticking point.  At some point, I've got a decent sized army (80-100 men) of assorted riff-raff plus most of my original faction troops, and then spot a recently seized castle (with a small garrison) that I can take. ...
  6. Honved

Stuck at one village

I reached the point where I built up a warband and enough reputation to join a faction, and was handed the decrepit remains of a village for doing so.  After about half a dozen or more village quests and an improvement or two over a 6 month span, it's still in only about one small notch better...
  7. Honved

Prisoner options?

After freeing a couple of prisoners from a bandit group, I've got the option of hiring them.  If I don't hire them and simply ignore them, do I gain any advantages, such as improved relations with their home village, etc.?  Considering that I don't need their unit type at the moment (they can...
Back
Top Bottom