Search results for query: *

• Users: McSpanky
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. McSpanky

Pirates of Calradia

Whenever I have downloaded a mod.. I have this problem. It says something like this: !   C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\PiratesofCalradia2[1].zip: Cannot create Pirates of Calradia\changelog.txt !   The system cannot find the path specified. !   C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\PiratesofCalradia2[1].zip: Cannot...
  2. McSpanky

Best weapon

What weapon do you think is thebest weapon ingame? Preferrable Native or BoW mod weapons. Post up! :D
  3. McSpanky

Close. (Sorry)

Close this please.
  4. McSpanky

Please Remove

Close the thread please. Even though I HAVEN"T figured it out yet. :(
  5. McSpanky

Mod Problems

Well I've been trying to play some mods... The only one I've successfully been able to play is Band of Warriors. I was able to start up The Last War (The LOTR mod), and I tried to play Pirates of Calidaria. But... Pirates of calidaria before I even start there is an error about some RGL thing...
  6. McSpanky

Please help me!!!

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,35303.0.html go there please and help me.... its about Pirates of Calidaria or whatever it is. Won't let me play
  7. McSpanky

PLEASE READ I NEED HELP

I've been waiting a hell of a long time to play this mod. I've tryed lots of differnt things I can't get it to work, now I would like someone to actually respond and help me this time. I keep getting an RGL ERROR then it says Unable to open file: CommonRes/test.brf
Back
Top Bottom