Search results for query: *

1. MountainBlade

[Suggestion] Configure lancing

Please just make it an option how couched lancing works. At least for singleplayer but preferably as a server option too. There is no way everyone is going to be happy with one setting and since both versions already exist, can't you just let us choose?
  2. MountainBlade

Thoughts.

Here are some thoughts about the singleplayer game. I played a lot of short games with heavy cheating rather than any longer campaigns, so I don't have much insights on balance or long term play. I understand it's late and not much can be added but I hope the devs can use this. - Th pre-lord...
  3. MountainBlade

Reg number from variable?

I want to replace this:     (assign, reg0, 0),     (assign, reg1, 1),     (assign, reg2, 2), with code that does the same thing but up to any number, based on a variable:     (try_for_range,":rnum",0,":num_combatants"),       (assign, reg":rnum", ":rnum"),     (try_end), Obviously this...
  4. MountainBlade

change_screen_trade

How is change_screen_trade supposed to work? Does it just start a trade window with whoever is currently speaking? I'm trying to add a trade option to caravans and I just added the operation to the consequences block, with no argument. Nothing happens. Is it because they're on the map or am I...
  5. MountainBlade

Item names

I'm wondering how to change the name of an item during the game. I found game_get_item_extra_text in module_scripts which is used to append text to an item description and I want something like that for item names. I think this should be possible because I saw this: That mod has socketable...
  6. MountainBlade

The perfect job interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqIyA9sGZHI
  7. MountainBlade

How I took Wercheg

This is how I took Wercheg from the Nords with a 45 party limit, a bow and arrows and a particularly long sword: 1. While there are still enough defenders that they sally out, I put my knights, Vaegir guards and hired blades at the top and butchered some Nords in close combat. This part is fun...
  8. MountainBlade

Built to Spill

Taleworlds! You should listen to some Built to Spill today. I've been good enough to select a few songs for you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s_3jcZqsIQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-fZHQZTqRk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_0B2HbS8Q4 (video contains jousting!) That is all.
  9. MountainBlade

Level 20 challenge

As soon as you hit level 20 you retire your character and post the stats to compare with others. I'll add new entries to the leaderboard as they are submitted. This is the basic scoring. Days passed penalty has been doubled to promote active gameplay. [list type=decimal] [/list]
  10. MountainBlade

Battle Messages

How does everyone play their battles? Do you have all messages on? I've turned them all off except xp and so far the battles have only gotten better.
  11. MountainBlade

Making spears work like spears

Other polearms too of course. Instead of a block, they'd have a kind of 'offensive defense'. While holding the right mouse button your character would hold their spear stretched and ready to catch opponents. An enemy running in at full speed (or worse, charging on a horse) would get a pretty...
  12. MountainBlade

Memory editor

I need a good memory editor that doesn't require me to pay for full functionality. Limited trial is fine. I need one that can look for a value range and preferably one that searches through all variable types when you don't know what type the variable is. Artmoney does both these things but to...
  13. MountainBlade

Suicide as redemption

So I'm watching the (excellent) Rome series and I just saw the part where Scipio and Cato commit suicide and I wonder how often people used to commit suicide for failure. The only cultures that I can think of doing this of the top of my head are the Romans and the Japanese. Besides that I can't...
  14. MountainBlade

Skill groups

Sorry if this is been suggested before but I can't think of proper search terms and I want to go back to Morrowind  :P In the character menu, skills should be grouped as party, personal or leader. Even better if the groups are collapsible. No companion needs leader skills and -the way I play at...
  15. MountainBlade

Lord names and epithets.

I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but I have a hard time keeping the lords apart. Their names are rather forgettable and they have the same lines. I never quite remember who it was that I defeated or who I had a high relationship with. Of course there are the lord pages for that last...
  16. MountainBlade

(960) [s]Kidnapped Girl bug.[/s] Capturing lord bug.

When I tried to take the kg along she said I didn't have space in my party. I had lord tonju capture but no prison management skill. When I put one point in it she joined.
  17. MountainBlade

(.960) Peace quest bug

During the quest to make peace between the Khegits and Swadians, I first went to the Khergit lord and tried to persuade him. I failed miserably and the price went up from 7000 to 7220. I fought and captured him and then went to the Swadian lord. His price started out at 7220 instead of 7000.
  18. MountainBlade

Best and worst kind of battle

What's everyone's favorite and least favorite type of battle? Soloing bandits? Horse archers peppering infantry? Infantry vs infantry? For me the best is two armies of cavalry, no knights or men-at-arms, fighting in hills or forest. No warhorses, just a lot of people with spears, sabers...
  19. MountainBlade

Favorite myhtical hero.

To go with the favorite ancient and medieval topics...your favorite mythical hero. Period doesn't matter, as long as they are (mostly) fictitious. If they defeat armies on their own or live for 300 years they count as mythical.
  20. MountainBlade

Brawl reward (.951)

When you use tab to give up a brawl battle the arena master will give you the reward of the previous fight again. For example I beat six opponents in the melee and got 5 denar and 10 xp. Then I started a new fight, tabbed out and went to the arena master to get my reward for a second time. Then...
Back
Top Bottom