Search results for query: *

1. Osama ze Llama

Creating new Kingdoms

Hey there! Has anyone found a way to add new kingdoms so far? I've come across 5 XML's so far that seem to manage it but not sure if there are more that need to be referenced. So far came across: clans heroes kingdoms lords settlements Anyone who has successfully created a new Kingdom in the...
  2. Osama ze Llama

MP Class limits please!!

Please for the love of god, put in class limits onto classes.... I rather enjoy being in a moshpit of 40 cavalry every match...
  3. Osama ze Llama

[OCE] Lords of Calradia Bannerlord Community

Who are we? Lords of Calradia is an Australian hosted Bannerlord Community that is catering for the Oceania region. Founded on 28th October 2019 by M&B Veterans Osama ze Llama & RomaN, we have grown exponentially, with our Discord server reaching 180+ members within a couple of months of...
  4. Osama ze Llama

Rules

All members of the community are expected to follow both LoC community rules & Taleworlds Forum rules while using these forums. Taleworld Forum rules can be found here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?help/forum-rules/ Lords of Calradia's community rules are listed below. Members are...
  5. Osama ze Llama

[AU/NZ/OCE] Lords of Calradia (LoC) - Bannerlord MP Community

Who are we? Lords of Calradia is an Australian hosted Bannerlord Community that is catering for the Oceania region. Founded on 28th October 2019 by M&B Veterans Osama ze Llama & RomaN, we have grown exponentially, with our Discord server reaching 180+ members within a couple of months of...
  6. Osama ze Llama

[Oceania Recruiting] Legion Del Mar~

Hey guys, another regiment uprising (We've been around for about 2 months in Oceania) and are looking for recruits to join! We are a Spanish rogue marine regiment, allying with the Uk to fight against France. We have about 34 members and growing at a steady pace, so join today! Just add me on...
  7. Osama ze Llama

Need a map made~~~

Hey, As my regiment's Skirmisher leader I need a training map made by someone who is good at making maps, it needs to be for skirmishers and needs to work! I specifically need shooting targets, short and long range, also hills counted in targets and an area to train formations. Cheers, Osama the...
  8. Osama ze Llama

3rd "Scots Guard" Regiment Of Foot Guards, 1st Battalion

Hi guys, my new regiment (which had to changed twice to suit European regiments) is finally fine in names and I'm here to put up a Official Post and Official Recruitment post. IF you are in the OCEANIA region and would like to join please put the following details and a response to this post, or...
  9. Osama ze Llama

91st Argyllshire Highlanders Regiment of Foot. From Aussie in Aussie.

Hey guys, Captain kavanagh from the 91st Argyllshire Highlanders here, putting up a topic about my new regiment. I am well aware there is a Eu 91st Argyllshire Highlanders but i didnt know this until 4 weeks after creating my one and I'm not changing it, no matter who ever tells me to. Anyway...
  10. Osama ze Llama

To the makers of NW

Hi there, me and my friend would like to use parts of your mod for warband to make our own mod. May we? Sincere, Osama the Llama
  11. Osama ze Llama

New Pw Event map "Hotgates", designed by Osama the Llama/Osama Bin Laden (Me)

Hey hey! new map made by me (of course) and willing to share around, but Ill give it out personally through TS3 or email, i really dont like uploading stuff onto forums xD. Anyway this map was made for the Australian Pw event server, hosted by LCC (loungechaircarnage) and if you wish for me to...
Back
Top Bottom