Search results for query: *

1. LevonVeldspar

D'Shar You Not Entertained!?!?!

See what I did there?  :mrgreen:
  2. LevonVeldspar

Regarding the Campaigns of Others

I've always been fascinated observing how the world of M&B/PoP behaves, evolves and interacts with itself outside of the player's control. Its complex enough to be dynamic and interesting but not so complex as to be overwhelming (after a learning curve, of course, but that's what Native is for ...
  3. LevonVeldspar

Will Mount & Blade II draw you away from Pendor? (for a while anyway...)

or at least until PoP2 is released  :mrgreen: I'm anxious to find out something about M&B II other than the fact it exists as a project, especially with regards to modability/dev support of modders.
  4. LevonVeldspar

What's your Difficulty homie, what are you into?

I'm curious about how hardcore we all are  8-) I play at: Realistic Saving Damage to self: Normal Damage to friends: Normal Blocking: Manual mouse Battle AI: Good Campaign AI: Good Couching: Manual (hard) Combat speed: Normal Battle size: 500 Total difficulty: 190% And, of course, Vicky is...
  5. LevonVeldspar

Vaseline Alley: Tales of Ownage

I just got a Bandit Attack! spawn of 7 Scorpion Assassins  :shock: I'm dead. I died.
  6. LevonVeldspar

The Tides of War

I'm an old time M&B veteran but a relative Pendor noob (just entered the second year of my first campaign) and I was wondering if any of the hardened old timers around here have noticed any interesting trends in the way the game tends to play out. For example, I've never played a Native campaign...
Back
Top Bottom