Search results for query: *

• Users: Cri11e
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Cri11e

Devblog ''Soon'' Perks

I want the community's opinion about the latest devblog about the ''soon'' perks. Even mentioning Perks in the title. If anything I think we're all alittle allergic to this. Why name a devblog after something thats been soon for 6 months.
  2. Cri11e

[POLL] When did you last play Bannerlord?

We all know that Taleworlds have organizational structure problems both in moderation, development and community interaction. And all these seeps through to us players and either motivate or demotivate our engagement in the company and the game. So when did you last play Bannerlord? Tell us the...
  3. Cri11e

Detailed Rundown of the Latest Path? e1.5.2

Can anyone give me a detailed rundown on the latest patch? Any opinions or complaints/feedback about it? Thanks and keep it civ il guys :smile:
  4. Cri11e

Development question: Export-import.

At what point of game development is the export import feature from warband going to be implemented into bannerlord? The act of a gradual and looong progression of a single character (i.e. skills / perks / level / renown / honor etc. etc.) is very important for me, I'm not usually the type who...
  5. Cri11e

''An auto-blocking option was added for single player.''

For the noobs who wanted it. (y)
  6. Cri11e

Question: Language Korean

I'm trying to learn Korean so I was naturally wondering if Bannerlord will get Korean language support for the UI etc?
  7. Cri11e

Website Feature Explained: ''News Feed''

In the News Feed you can see all the people who you've followed on the website when they make posts. How to Follow: 1. When you see a developer hover over their name. 2. A window comes up, click ''Follow''. How to browse: 1. Left Click on your profile picture and name in the upper right...
  8. Cri11e

ETA on perk overhaul?

When is the estimated time of arrival for the new perk/progression system? I'm eager to start a new campaign but I need a reason/goal to be invested.
  9. Cri11e

SP - General Playing after World Unification: Suggestion.

My suggestion is about giving purpose to a playthrough who has essentially been 'completed'. The main reason people would quit a long playthrough is that after world unification there is nothing more to do. There has in past bannerlord devblogs been talking about a Bandit/Gang system, this...
  10. Cri11e

Website feedback

Small feedback to make forums more interesting and better for users. Not sure where to post this so feel free to move this to appropriate section. - Links on forum posts for twitch/youtube/twitter so we can more easily see those who have them and click on it beside their posts instead of...
  11. Cri11e

The reason competitive Warband captured hearts

In a gaming industry where everything is getting easier and more inclusive to allow a greater audience to take part. Niches and appeal are always the first that goes out of the window. Bannerlord is a great crown-prince, but not King. The reason competitive warband truly captured the hearts of...
  12. Cri11e

Perks functioning when?

I really want to play Bannerlord again but I have no reason to do so unless all the perks starts functioning. When will this happen, do we have any date/timeline?
  13. Cri11e

Priority nr1: Perks asap.

Its simply THE biggest demotivator for people who wants to keep playing in sp. Especially for those who grind alot to get perks like e.g. merry men in roguery.
  14. Cri11e

Disciplinary + Merry Men

My goal is to reach leadership 125 for disciplinary and then 250 in roguery for Merry Men. So I can recruit bandits instead of slaying them and upgrade them. However.. Disregarding that the perks probably don't work yet. How will I level Roguery this high? Raiding caravans don't work, sneaking...
  15. Cri11e

When will Perks function?

I was wondering when perks will be fixed, are they working as intended in the current beta branch?
  16. Cri11e

The Noble Longbow

In todays game I bought what I think is the best bow in the game; The Noble Longbow with . So my question is.. Arbalest Crossbow have 89 damage.. Is there a crossbow which is even more deadly than this longbow?
  17. Cri11e

Still no Crossbow fix?

Its been awhile now, but the crossbow problem are not even listed in the known issues section.. Why is this?
  18. Cri11e

Export / Import Character

Where do I export/save my character like in Warband so I can import it into a fresh campaign?
  19. Cri11e

Steam Workshop When?

Hyped for mods and the best mod platform available for users.
  20. Cri11e

Impressed by Tournaments.

I have done many tournaments and I'm impressed by how difficult the AI is in combat. And I'm also impressed by how they made so different items is rewarded if you win it. There is now a clear and fun incentive to do tournaments regularly, Good job!
Back
Top Bottom