Search results for query: *

• Users: Amagic
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Amagic

Computer crashes when using Direct3D 10

Basically in the title. Whenever I run something that uses DX10 my computer screen goes black and nothing functions, so I have to restart. I haven't touched any of the hardware and software, reinstalled DirectX a million times and checked my drivers. The GPU is an ATI Radeon HD 4870 and has...
  2. Amagic

A newb choosing an used computer

I'm trying to find a decent used computer, since my budget for computer related stuff is painfully small, so I can't waste much on individual parts or complete sets. I don't know much about the technical parts of computers, I just shoot off people's heads in computer games so I'll ask for advice...
  3. Amagic

Server.exe virus, save me!

I just can't get rid of it! Doesn't matter if I remove it or move it, it just keeps reinstalling. It won't show up in task manager processes either. My antivir automatically moves it every time it reinstalls itself but it makes my computer really slow and crates dozens of GB of crap. Every guide...
  4. Amagic

WoT - Towers of Midnight

It's out!!! The last one was a very refreshing boost to the series and I can't wait to see what's up next! Discuss
  5. Amagic

Invasion

I praised the invasion feature in old M&B, can't even describe how much I liked it. But seeing as the Legion is a permanent faction now do you have any plans for this feature?
  6. Amagic

Why study French?

I've decided to start studying French, but first I need some good arguments on how French would be useful or how could it benefit me. Ideas anyone?
  7. Amagic

The END of Taleworlds

So let's say that there's that tiny impossible 1/100000000000000000000 chance of that happening somehow, some way, what do you guys think it would be like? What could cause it, etc.
  8. Amagic

Why does Swadia suck so bad?

It seems that Swadia is the weakest faction, ever. I know they got the strongest cavalry and other units are pretty great too, but as a faction they're horrible. The problems are numerous: Lords hate eachother ALOT, there's always a feast and those fatasses rather stuff themselves with roast pig...
  9. Amagic

Help needed!

Ok so i decided to try my hand on modding but unsuprisingly (to myself) I'm stuck at the easiest step. The part where you edit module_info. I'm having difficulties identifing the cause (I'm not into the technical part of this kind of stuff) but I have a few guesses. I replaced the required line...
  10. Amagic

Write the first random question that pops into your mind!

Let me explain. First try to answer the last posters question best you can and then write a totally random question that pops into your mind first. I'll start. How long does your birthday party usually last?
  11. Amagic

The huge topic of QUESTIONS!!!

Hi everyone. I have tons of questions about the game.  I think some of these questions have answers buried somewhere in the forums but it would be nice if they were cramped together. How does this little system of mine works? Example: Q12: "answer" It would be easy to sort out the answer from...
  12. Amagic

The mystery of denars! Copper or silver?

I've been riding in Calradia since 0.751 now. It's come a long way, but there is something bothering me! Denars!!! Are they made of silver or copper? Why are they called denars? Why do we want them sooooo much?? Ones say denars are copper, other say it's silver. Denars might start a war between...
  13. Amagic

What's up with mass renown?!

Okay, you get 20 renown for winning a tournament, hard stuff and fairily good renown reward. But, i went and defeated a party of 14 sea riders ALONE and i got 23 renown wtf!? okay next i wen't and tried to bring down a Rhodok lord alone. 50 renown. If comparing to sea riders then the party ow...
  14. Amagic

What's up with mass renown?!

Okay, you get 20 renown for winning a tournament, hard stuff and fairily good renown reward. But, i went and defeated a party of 14 sea riders ALONE and i got 23 renown wtf!? okay next i wen't and tried to bring down a Rhodok lord alone. 50 renown. If comparing to sea riders then the party ow...
  15. Amagic

Where can I get Mirathei's formations?

Does anyone know where to get Mirathei's formations?! I want it soooooooooo bad. I'd wipe out the Khergit faction all by myself on foot for those formations. Please someone tell me where to get!!
  16. Amagic

Glorious REAL tournaments!

Where are the REAL tournaments. I mean real knights and lords, in bright shining armor covered in colorful heraldic signs, carrying fancy tournament lances and riding the best warhorses. The real tournaments with crowd of thousands from all over the land to see the nobles fight eachother in...
Back
Top Bottom