Search results for query: *

• Users: askmax
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Silverstag Emblem?

Hey guys I got a Silverstag emblem from a tournament and was just wondering what I do with it? (This mod is awesome thanks for it and amazing banners btw)
  2. Noob questions.

Hey guys I just started playing this mod and had a few questions. 1. Is the time on this mod slowed down at all? Like when I speed up time it seems like it is slower then on other mods or native. (Its day 50 I have 8 hours of gameplay in it 3m denars and my own kingdom with 2 towns and a few...
  3. 1.158?

Whenever I run the installer it tells me its made for 1.143 and I have a new version installed and that it wont work but I have read on the forums here that it does work with 1.158, can someone please confirm which version of warband I should use.
  4. THEY WONT DIE!!!!!

XD okay well sorry for the really dramatic title but this is a really big problem, im about 500 days into my game and England has been at war with Gaelic and Narvara (whatever there names are) for a good 400 days now even though we took all there fiefs 200 days ago they still wont die and the...
  5. A few questions

Hey so I got a few questions about this mod. 1. Is there a way to disable renown loss over time without editing the game files? 2. Can the village manors senchels be recoded to share money with the treasury if you have one? For example since I got dublin now I have a treasury as well as 2 manors...
  6. Garrisons?

Hey sorry if this was already answered somewhere but I couldn't find the answer. I just got my first town and it says the garrison is being managed by the town? How does that work and what does auto garrison do? 
  7. Cant join tournys

Hey guy's for some reason I cant join tournaments in any town, I get there on time but theres no option which is odd because when I started the game I could, I currently have 118 renown.
  8. Knight

Hey guys I was just wondering which route do I go to get promoted to a knight in king henrys (ruler of england) army as a freelancer?
  9. Kingdom failed to respond.

Hey guys so im playing as a delthersam lord and for the past 20 days in game I keep getting this message "Kingdom failed to respond" King graveth of the rhodok empire has failed to respond to the delthersam provocation and has lost face among his subjects" And yes I know it says face thats what...
  10. Noldor tournaments loot

Hey guys I just want to start off by saying this isn't a rant so please don't flame. Anyway guys whats the best loot you have gotten from the noldor tournaments? I got a ranger garb and that was a bout it im reloading to do the tournaments over and over to see the different loot and was just...
  11. Knight order help

Hey guys i'm sorry if this has been answered somewhere else but I couldn't find anything about it. So are you allowed to be in both a faction and a knighthood? I'm currently in the empire and i just reached 500 renown and was wondering if i'm allowed to join a knighthood as well as being in the...
  12. How do I join Tournaments?

Hey guys so im really new to this mod I just downloaded it and Im wondering how do I join tournaments? I go to the city where theres suppose to be one and theres a feast but no option to "Join Tournament" Can anyone tell me why this is?
  13. How to install?

Im sorry that im such a noob but I really dont see this anywhere, what version of m&b warband is this for? and how do I install it (steam) I tried a few times already and it gives me some wierd error message saying volume something instert disk or something like that.
  14. Seafaring

Uhh hi im kinda new to floris mod pack and I finally bought a boat and I gave it a crew and told it where to go but what do I do? It just goes to the destination and I pay for the crew and thats it, and when I press set sail with a ship it says I don't have one. Can anybody help me? I looked all...
Back
Top Bottom