Search results for query: *

• Users: Sheeva
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Sheeva

OpenBRF Problem

The problem is.. i dont have a clue how to change it so that it looks for the module.ini in my mod folder rather than native folder.. this is pissing me off majorly right now
  2. Sheeva

Re-implement Some Old Features

Where did all the dark knights, foraging parties and prisoner trains all go off too? :O The lack of above features is crippling to the game's system i think. Lords are impossible to fight at harder difficulties because they are too bulky.. the foraging and war parties bridged that gap.
  3. Sheeva

Roman Gladius

http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/1945/swordm.jpg I made it in wings 3d, awesomely fast and easy compared to other modelling programs
  4. Sheeva

Pissing Fire

Its my module system.. you see, my windows 7 likes to control everything i do with program files. So called admin permission is needed to extract anything in there. This is what is impairing my modding capabilities in m&b.. the computer refuses to allow the module system to extract files into my...
  5. Sheeva

Voutare Cant spell XD

Look at the mod download thread before deciding your answer im only putting this up to catch his attention cuz his spelling is utter ****e and its a big embarassment on his thread No offence of course but you really need to sort yourself out.. if you aint brit/us then i dont blame you too much...
Back
Top Bottom