• Users: ko
  • Order by date
  1. ko

War 2!

no siis, totahan tuli yhteen aikaan pelattua kaverien kaa cooppina. :cool:
  2. ko

vuosi 010 tulee olemaan jännä...
  3. ko

Jos saisit 3 toivomusta, mitä toivoisit?

perus suomalainen
    1. somput vittuun!
    2. karjala takas!
    3. tili alkoon!

nörtti
    1. uusi hieno kone, joka päivitettäisiin joka päivä uusimmilla osilla.
    2. fembot
    3. elämä....

hevari
    1. metallikan yksityis konserttiiiii!!!!!!
    2. EAAAHHHH!
    3. METALLIIKAAAAA!!!! EAAAAHHHH!
    venäläinen
    (ei tiedä mitä kysyttiin, kävelee pois)

poliitikko
    1. en kommentoi
    2. kuten jo toimittajall kerroin, en kommentoi.
    3. saisinko uuden kysymyksen, en voi vastata tähän kysymykseeni koska en tunne poliittisita taustaanne ja siten en voi tietää mihin vastoukseni joutuvat myöhemmin.

minä
    1. raha voi olla ihna kiva
    2. 6X parantumis nopeus
    3. jottaaan kivvooo
  4. ko

Mitä pelaat eniten?

operaatio 2!
    vaikka porukka valittaaa bugeista, on musta se silti, siis sillon kun bugit ei ole tuhoamassa iloa, hauskempi peli kuin muut fpsät consoleilla!
  5. ko

Ak Elâ Mod 0.1 Beta

tish fuhrum has not been goon inntoo inglish, it has been gone McFUOMEKSI!  :roll:
  6. ko

Age of Blackpowder: Scandinavia (dead)

(picture above) oh how svedi... oh it's forbidden to tell these jokes here...  :oops:
    nice pic tho, yet the grey uniform is more to my likening.
  7. ko

Paras factioni?

Skyforger said:
    Välillä kyllä itteäkin itkettää noi bugit ja eri aseiden/hahmoluokkien väliset epäkohdat, mut kyl toi on silti se peli mitä on aina halunnu  :lol:
    totta, M&B on ehkä kaikkein HAUSKIN ja MUKAAVIN peli pelata. vaikka grafiikka ja realistisuus saattaa olla välillä vähän heikun keikun, mutta kokonaisuus pelatessa on niin hauskaa, että pikku seikat, kuten olematon fysiikan mallinnus, jäävät unholaan.
  8. ko

Paras factioni?

Swardit on parhaat, ja tylsimmät. niillä pelatessa, jos saa +30 niiden ritaria, on käytännössä voittamaton kaikkia partyja, paitsi kuninkaiden sotaretkiä, vastaan. jos radhokit sais pitkät keihäät ja pelissä olis se scripti, että sotilaat laittaa keihäät "falangi" tyyliin, niillä olisi tolkuttoman kiva pelata, mut ei.  :cry:
  9. ko

British - A Bit Underpowered?

in this mod it's:
    RU > all others!  :lol: .... :roll: ..... :evil:
  10. ko

[M] ElvenPath - Forgotten Realms Mod 0.3.1 - TEASER / GAMEPLAY POLL

JakCurse said:
    you realize, you just said "hey look! this is such a good place to spam! yeah! if you REAAAAALLY want to spam, don't do it here!"

everyone knows spam is bad. Everyone knows badgering modmakers for beta tests is bad.

picard-facepalm.jpg
    yeah... now you did it too!
  11. ko

SP Fantasy Ak Elâ [White Tree] 0.1 Beta

James-Antenor said:
    Whitestrake said:
    Im going to assume theres a Reason for this waiting by Recent posts...
    Reason or not, we will have to wait for these 1 or 2 people who seem to controle the situation and release od this mod with a couple of clicks, and i don't know about you but i find that they're taking a certain pleasure in making us wait...  :neutral:
    ...perverts...  :twisted:
  12. ko

Age of Blackpowder: Scandinavia (dead)

AKU said:
    Oi lad!

What about hackapells?!?!?!?!?!?!
    They were the backbone of the swedish cavarly!!!

The Finnish were a majority of the swedish army from 1400 ad to 1700 ad, man!
    [joke] could you guys just make Finland as a nation to your mod, and make all the troops to be hacapells and snipers, and make all troops to be immortal and to make them yell "HAKKAA PÄÄLLE" and stuff  :mrgreen: [joke/]

but seriously, the recruitment of really good troops, from eagle and radican..., could be a nice thing to restrict the massive armies and would be nice add.
  13. ko

so, if anyone wat to spam, here is a good place to spam by saying "I want's to beta testa!  :mrgreen:".
    so if you have the mus-spam-all-thread-in-world desiace, pelase, don't express it here!
  14. ko

actually, I freaked out about all of those "mod is dead" messages, for I'd REALLY like to give this mod a try.
    and to all of who think that school should go before a mod that gives no credit, money nor any real help in future life: BLASPHEMY!
  15. ko

"mod down! MOD DOWN! need a medic!!"  :cry:
  16. ko

I would say, that nearly all mods, are always late. people start to scream for beta and release, usually a month or so, before there is any solid process or chance of a bug fille, non working  beta.  :sad:
  17. ko

Rapter the king of blades said:
    how about he just include all forms of the quiver so you can chose where you want it to be like other mods like on back on waist or holster style that should solve everything
    like I have many times before, it could also be nice, if bag one, would weight less and carry less so that the hip one, even thou seen only on few gondor archers in minas thirith in movie, would weight more and carry like 30 or so arrows.
  18. ko

if this is movie based, and TLD is book oriated, the WHY DO THEY PUT THE ELVEN ARROWS ON BAG!!!!???
  19. ko

hairfree said:
    Miika said:
    Yeah right...  Like there is someone who can wait patiently while reading about his favorite mod...

...not saying there should be dead silence in here - no comments, or questions regarding the mod (apart from "when's it gonna come out?" obviously - quite annoying, don't you think?), just pointing out that asking "are we there yet?" all the time isn't going to get you wherever faster that it's going to take without asking that and getting yourself flamed by the loving-that-question devs  :???: reasonably...
    but it makes me feel better!
Back
Top Bottom