Search results for query: *

• Users: thadivine
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. New models

Well ppl, been away for a long time now, now i just started playin a bit again. I dont have enough time to check the forum on this stuff atm so ill just ask it. Hope theres no probs on that. Is it possible already to add new moving models and stuff, like new mounts, creatures, animals or...
  2. School--staying away

Ok, since I have some problems staying at school lately i want to ask if you people stay(ed) on school all the hours. PLease post below too and say what school you do / did
  3. Not important thingy you'll never do...oh wd hell

I noticed when you enter dhorak keep on your horse, dismount and throw throwing axes at him(in my case giant self modded homm5 angel swords), normally you would lose your horse if it gets killed that way (right?) but now theres no chance in losing him... :P :P :P :twisted: :P :P :P
  4. whats wrong with my hex workshop?? :shock: + es3 textures

my problem is that i have strange things (\]?..$> thingys) instead of the normal interface i had at first in my hex editor.... HELP plz! :shock: Ok the second part is a bit different...but again i need help or well.. I dont own morrowind myself but i would ask if any1 who owns could send me...
  5. NIF?

ok, when i thought to myself, so many things are nice in M&B just what is so...ugly? I figured out, mainly horses and trees are just not nice, the rest surely is (well armor is between) .horses and armor cant be done atm.so i thought, hey, lets see if theres a morrowind mod where i can use...
  6. modelling question

Ok, Im learning moddeling and im ubernoob..so i got another question... If i make a model, its got all black lines and spots in-game....how can i make these lines inviseble while playing in m&b. Or is it becouse I sharpened too much? thnx in advance, thadivine
  7. Making graphics better

I'm srry to post this out of the "graphic mod" thread, but if i post there theres just so much less chance for some1 replying... I played a bit with wings3d now and when i 'sharpen' the models and place them in game afterwards (btw really strange to see :D guy with shoes, helmet, gloves and...
  8. Do you buy or download?

*I don't know if this is considered (?) wrong or illegal, but ill know when it is, then this is gonna be closed*
  9. How to edit entry points?

OK, I know how te make new entry points, but how to give them the number you want? I know there was a guide posted somewhere but couldnt find it with search... thnx in advance and srry for my noobness, Thadivine
  10. Coconut sound needed

Well i need a cocunet sound for a mod i'm making... Dont think you know what im making coz you do....
  11. To the people who like trance/hardtrance

to all you *rses like me who like trance or hardtrance or anything near, heres some real good online radiostations with 24/7 almost every moment good trance (and maybe hardtrance too dunno) http://www.di.fm/mp3/trance128k.pls <<<the 1 i listen and know its good, sensation white style...
  12. push up mod

is it possible to make a mod where the females get push up bra's coz I how womens look now ingame...i think we'll all agree on that.... so is it possible?
  13. adding new faces

I have made some new faces (will place them if people want it.) but i can only replace old faces, is there a way to simply "add" them. thnx in advance, thadivine
  14. hitting with the back of your weapon.

i think we should be able to hit with the back of a weapon (when swinging back). it could be quite usefull and realistic in a mass slought.
  15. editting starting stats.

I was wondering if there is any way to edit the starting stats from the different starting classes, and maybe change their names or make more? grttz and thnx, thadivine
  16. training horses

My first post out here coused some people flaming me, and i can understand that :roll: ... but i hope i wont let people getting mad at me again now. First I need to tell you that i know nothing about modding at all, though i AM interested. My oppologises for my newbishness. At the very...
Back
Top Bottom