Search results for query: *

1. RoboSenshi

SP - General Take my denars and forge!

Brother, I don't understand it either. Probably some boob spent so much time creating this whole player crafting nonsense only to realize most players really don't give a **** and would rather pay a smith to craft their perfect weapon/family heirloom. So out of spite, they simply refuse to implement an already working feature in order to force the player to have the Bannerlord experience™.

Of course, I'm pretty convinced that if Bloc put in a couple of hours of coding, we'd have that mod in no time ? .
    Oh my God please!! He would literally become my ****ing hero! So many people would absolutely love it.
  2. RoboSenshi

SP - General Take my denars and forge!

Does anyone know if this feature is even being considered for implementation or is TW sticking with the idiot decision not to allow players pay for crafted weapons?

Also is there perhaps a mod that could do something similar? I can't find any on Nexus.
  3. RoboSenshi

Resolved Text is glitched in the Character and clan menu

Yes I did a fresh install and then updated to 1.6.3 and that seemed to have fixed the issue. Thanks.

Do you know what might have caused this? Could it have been a mod? I want to try and avoid it happening again.
  4. RoboSenshi

I've just done that and it hasn't worked. I still get the text glitch in character and clan menus.
  5. RoboSenshi

Poll: Why Does Bannerlord Still Feel Like it Lacks Personality and Soul?

Features and game mechanics that should have come as standard were never even planned to be in the base game. You really can't play this game without a mega **** ton of mods. And even then, it's playable but still feels empty. Not to mention the one mechanic that should be the most important for the devs, "War" sucks, has always sucked and by all indications, will continue to suck till a modder fixes it. I don't mean battles and sieges btw. Those still suck ass. I mean the way war between factions are set up and conducted.
  6. RoboSenshi

Thanks Taleworlds

A well designed game would have a system where in, if you survive long enough, you can be reinforced by your allies once they've finished up their battle. Cause once you've been massacred by Vlandia, that's exactly what the AI is going to do.
  7. RoboSenshi

I did that already. Those screenshots were taken after a fresh install and then update a few days ago. I had deleted the game a few weeks ago. I just redownloaded it to play with a new mod I discovered and then this error came up.

Should I update to the 1.6.3 ver to see if it fixes it?

Also I've seen this issue happen on a smaller scale with texts on inventory item descriptions. The text would overlap and wouldn't quite fit in the area it was supposed to. But this was in older versions of the game. 1.5.8 I believe.
  8. RoboSenshi

Yes I have. There was a recommendation in a help thread to delete all the contents of the "Shaders" folder and verify the game files. I did so already and it didn't help. I launched the game with all mods disabled and started a new game to test.
  9. RoboSenshi

Summary: After reinstalling the game and updating to the latest verison, 1.6.2, when I open the Character menu or clan menu, the text is bugged out. How to Reproduce: Open the character upgrade screen or the clan scree Have you used cheats and if so which: No. Scene Name (if related): Media...
  10. RoboSenshi

Releasing Prisoners you've captured

I know all that....

You can release them after they are captured by going to the party screen and putting the lord in the 'discard' portion. You wont get relationship with them though but they are released that way
    This is what I have a problem with.
  11. RoboSenshi

SP - General Too many women on the battlefield!

Is there any mod that stops female nobles(apart from faction leaders) from leading parties? Or at least reduced more.

I can't find any.
  12. RoboSenshi

SP - General Release prisoners that you've captured.

This feature is so easy and obvious that I feel embarrassed that I have to even write about it. When you have Noble prisoners in your party or fief, that you captured previously or received from an ally, you should be able to let them go free. Perhaps giving you a relationship boost and honor...
  13. RoboSenshi

I think once prisoners they stay that way until ransom, peace or escape happens.
    That's what I thought. There's presently no system to actually talk to your prisoners and let them go.

Who the hell designed it this way?? Is there even anyone developing this game? One year into Early Access...

They can be ransomed at a tavern if you have them in your party, if you've put them into your dungeon you have to take them back into your party, if you don't own the dungeon they're in they no longer belong to you. It doesn't actually matter since the game will automatically ransom them or let them escape within a few days.

Never understood why you can't just talk to your prisoners, offer to ransom them or try to persuade them to join you etc.
    Yeah I know all this. I don't understand it either brother. You apparently can't even let them go for relation or honor boost once they've been taken prisoner. It's an absolutely idiotic system.
  14. RoboSenshi

Is there no way to release noble lords that's you've already imprisoned? Perhaps giving you a relationship boost or something. Or is the option only available at the point of capture?
  15. RoboSenshi

An open letter from the Kingdoms of Arda team, and the total-conversion mod community

What a mess. Modding is the only thing that makes this ****ty game playable.

It should be an absolute priority in every step they take. Every addition or change to the game should have the modding community in mind. A lot of big talented modders have stepped away and the few that are still trying are being frustrated.

What a ****ing mess.
  16. RoboSenshi

Player Character death as a Ruler

After disabling all mods, it still gave me the same issue and ****ed up the save file. I'll just end the campaign there I guess and chuck this up to Early Access shenanigans and growing pains.

Time to drop Bannerlord for a while again.
  17. RoboSenshi

Player Character death as a Ruler

Are you using Executioner edit mod or the player death patches mod out of curiosity?
    Nope, not using either.

Yeah this has happened to me too, I didn't try and fix it though as I was pretty much done conquering the world and took it as a sign to begin a new campaign. I might reload that save if I can, and test it again. Could be even be a completely unsuspecting mod or its a vanilla bug. Which I hope not, I'm a ruler again this new game lol.
    So succession is not implemented then. Ffs.
  18. RoboSenshi

Siege Battles and Siege AI

I honestly can't believe sieges are still this ****ed after all these months of EA. But what can we do but wait for a fix?

Or a mod?
Back
Top Bottom