Search results for query: *

1. Ban request Losspollos_Groppeta

•Name of the server you were on:  US1 •Name of the person causing trouble:Losspollos_Groppeta •Nature of their offense:  Teamkilling •Time and date of their offense: Roughly 2:45 to 3:45 a.m.(when i was there) •If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question.:  The person in...
  2. Ban request Rockyhell.

•Name of the server you were on:  US1 •Name of the person causing trouble: Rockyhell •Nature of their offense: Teamkilling on purpose •Time and date of their offense:  10/30/12  between 1:00-2:00 P.M. Central •If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question.:  He teamkilled me...
  3. An Unban request for DenusKO

This guy seems to be having some problem with making a new thread for his request so I thought I would help him out.  30Th_Pltv_prk_DenusKO NW_Official_EU_1 I do not remember time and date I wrote to Hitler instead hitter +2 GMT 355146 *Note I do not know this guy but I am just trying to...
  4. Ban Request TBT

Server: US Official 1 Person or people causing problem: TBT regiment Nature of Offense: Teamkilling Time: Around 3:00 Central time Relation: I was being tked with a few other people...
Back
Top Bottom