Search results for query: *

• Users: Cwen
  • Order by date
  1. Cwen

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Can i get a working download link, plox.
  2. Cwen

The future for the Brytenwalda team

Adorno said:
    The work on Brytenwalda has come to an end. But we have certainly not grown tired of working.
    This is not the end but the beginning of a new project.

Some time ago we made a poll about an expansion to Brytenwalda.
    Needless to say there was an overwhelming interest in a Viking expansion to Brytenwalda.

However, in the time that has gone our aspirations have grown bigger than a mere expansion.
    We must apologize to those who looked forward to an expansion,
    but at the same time we feel confident that the work we're doing will more than make up for it.

We have already for some time planned the next project, but nothing can be disclosed.
    It's too early - and by that we mean nothing can be said at least until some time next year, or perhaps even later...
    So please don't ask for information, as none will be given. Just know we're working to please fellow gamers as always  :smile: 

Brytenwalda Team

Good Luck with everything, and i will be watching for process of the other twork you all will be doing.
  3. Cwen

Pagan

Paganism is still there, what i noticed, im always takin Pagan as my religion.
  4. Cwen

BRYTENWALDA SPECIAL EDITION RELEASE - 28/09/2012

I really Love the update, its well made, no bugs found at all, i love the novel as well, it was very interesting to read.
  5. Cwen

BRYTENWALDA SPECIAL EDITION RELEASE - 28/09/2012

second!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Cwen

News 1.40: Brytenwalda Special Edition Release Hour

Yesssssssssssss. that will be mine 23.00hrs :grin:

I would want to thank you all once more.
  7. Cwen

BRYTENWALDA: The Novella, coming with 1.40...

Idibil said:
    BRYTENWALDA present...

After months of documentation and work, and with the help of Motomataru for translation into perfect English, and Lopekan, renowned graphic designer, Brytenwalda the novella is here.

We will launch this novel for free -in digital format- for all fans of Brytenwalda with version 1.40  :grin:

It will be in two languages: English and Spanish.

Brytenwalda Fans, I hope you know appreciate this gift we make to you. Very prepared and professional people has contributed to the creation of this book, as you will can read in the acknowledgments. People who have helped me without expecting anything in return, knowing we were going to make this work for you, so you can enjoy free of charge, and you can dive a little deeper into this fascinating past. Travel back in time with us, living the Dark Ages.

We hope you enjoy!

I fought in Haethfelth
    narrates one of the most important battles of the Dark Ages, and lets you know immediately preceding facts when you start your life in the game.

portadabrytenwalda.jpg

Summary

It's theYear of our Lord 633.

Again the horns sound in the lands of old Britannia, calling men to war. The forces of the Northern Angles are preparing to face the Britons and their allies now, the Southern Angles.

A heath-covered moor is the chosen battlefield where the ambitions of three kings will collide. Many men of Deira and Bernaccia, Gwynedd and Mierce will spill their blood, mixing equally between brother and enemy. Some will live, to remember having fought in Haethfelth. The rest will be food for the crows and will not come to hear if the bards will sing their names or forget then.

There will be found Eappa, one more among those who have been obliged to exchange farm plow for the spear and pushed to fight in the army of their lord. In the tense wait in the shield wall, Eappa will confront his own despair. And, when the fight starts and shields clash, he will either find the courage to oppose fear, blood, and iron, or perish.​

This old viking apreciates this, thank you very much.
  8. Cwen

IMPORTANT NEW: BRYTENWALDA 1.40 Release DATE

This is one of my favorite mods, ever, im a big fan of that era. Thank you for making my dream a reality to be a uchelwr. Keep the good work up.
Back
Top Bottom