Search results for query: *

• Users: Zbaraski
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Zbaraski

Event - Friday 27.11 BIG INVASION

Hello my fellow The Deluge lovers 8-). In two days which is Friday 27.11 about 8pm British time zone I will organize so called "Big Invasion" event on server called "InvasionEvent". In few words, I'm gonna be in charge of bots and you have to defend yourself. Clans and non-clan players are...
  2. Zbaraski

Community Server

Hello everyone, I want to announce that there is a new server for The Deluge - CommunityServer. This server is hosted by Hakkapeliter clan with some outside help. In the future we would like to start other server, but we cannot do anything without your help and money :mrgreen:. This thread will...
  3. Zbaraski

PROMO - EVENT

Since releasing the new version of "The Deluge" you may see decent amount of players playing on servers, we are very close to Steam Workshop mod release and e want to make a big promo movie! With every big update the mod have a decent promo movie, which is directed by our Steven Spielberg...
  4. Zbaraski

[The Deluge] Hunger Games

We want to invite all "The Deluge" players to participate in our "Hunger Games" tournament. We will start at 19.00! (30th of April) on Official_Siege server! There is only one rule - NO RULES! Participators will be dropped on "The Arena" ( brand new map), without any equipment, no guns, no...
  5. Zbaraski

Big Invasion

Hey guys, last Monday few guys from our team proposed to organize a big invasion (approx 40+ppl) on Sunday 19.00 brit time. The idea is to split into groups of min5 per squad, get you position and defend it as long as you can. I want to invite all of you, clans, groups of friends and random...
  6. Zbaraski

Naval battle

Hello, few days ago leader of Pereyaslavski Polk had an idea to organize a naval battle event, the date is not considered, but we are looking for any clans or pll able yo join us and have fun as sailors:P
  7. Zbaraski

Official TeamSpeak 3 Server!

The Deluge official Team Speak 3 adress [b]If want to cooperate with other players on The Deluge servers, want your own channel and play with friends of yours or just need clan Team Speak? This is a perfect place for you! We provide free channels, groups etc.
  8. Zbaraski

NEW FACTION - German States

Hello my fellow gamers, I am now sort of "in-charge" for this community. I'd like to introduce new update for The Deluge mod, which will implement new content for this mod, particularly new faction XVII German States. This faction will open a whole new series of updates linked to new western...
Back
Top Bottom