Search results for query: *

1. SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

It could be nice if we can get "lots of new companions" mod out
  2. Common problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)

MaHuD said:
    Is the problem still happening? It might have been something temporary, maybe the authorization server had a problem.

still not works and not matter what server i want to join it's always ask for serial key and when i enter it it says incorrect serial key...
  3. Common problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)

MaHuD said:
    Could you add the game to your taleworlds account?

done
  4. Common problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)

hrotha said:
    Tonight, all of sudden, I started getting an "Incorrect serial number" message when trying to join any NW servers. I entered my CD key manually when asked, to no avail. Then I ran regedit and pasted my CD key back in there, but that didn't solve the problem. Restarting Steam didn't fix it either. Any other ideas?

same problem but i don't have it on steam so i can't play multiplayer anymore , so sad
  5. Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor v1.50

Hey ,
    I have a question:
    - Is it possible with this editor to make weapons like spears,pikes,lances etc... more effective against horses? cuz in vanilla m&b warband i feel the heavy horsemans too powerful u got a few and u pawn all the game and fighting / commandint your troops on the field is more fun , but the ai is so retarded to use the spears effectively so there is any way to slove this problem without nerfing the horses or removing them?

- I see under the item editor flags: + extra_penetraiton (what's that?)
                                                          + is_pike(WFAS) so it's only works with WFAS and not in warband?
  6. Wild Horses

It's a great Idea! I hope I'll see it soon in-game.
  7. Nobody help in-game , i don't find

Thanks all , but now i know what was the problem.
    Somewhere i downloaded: PW_4_beta5_server_optimize_patch and this make me unable to chat with Q , dropp money etc... don't download it!
  8. Nobody help in-game , i don't find

Most of the ppl communicate with whispering or what chat message looks light yellow , i can't write only into global chat , I asked them how can i write thus? they sayed use "Q" but when i press Q nothing happen. I press ESC and go to Controls but idk know what  should i do.... This is important...
  9. This is FAIR?

thanks the nothing
Back
Top Bottom