Search results for query: *

1. King Yngvar

Increasing tax income and unit upkeep costs

This might just be about finding the right files. I have no idea where to look now but I remember using TweakMB for it in Warband and figuring out how to do it with the module system for Viking Conquest. If possible, it would also be nice if I could set troops to only cost half upkeep when...
  2. King Yngvar

SP - General Add a hard mode for damage taken by enemies

It would be very useful a slider for damage taken by enemies, set on a separate line from damage taken by player and allies. It could be useful for people who want extra hard battles to set their own troop damage to realistic while the enemy is at 2/3. Personally I'd use it to set everything at...
  3. King Yngvar

Understanding appearance in spitems

I've been trying to make high end gear appear in the trade menu but what I've been doing so far does not seem to have helped. I noticed high end gear tended to have a higher appearance value and noted that since they hardly ever appear in shops that must mean high appearance value in spitems =...
  4. King Yngvar

When will the captain mode be ready?

Went into multiplayer to give it a try but every server I could see was either Team Deathmatch or Siege. Even tried the quick game option; "Looking for game, captain. Players searching with your criteria: 200" - kept that open for a few minutes before giving up. Not really interested in Team...
  5. King Yngvar

"Mount&Blade Warband has not been installed on this computer."

I'm getting the following error when trying to install NW now: "Mount&Blade Warband has not been installed on this computer." - Yes it has. Yes, there have been a lot of similar topics but I couldn't find a single one with a solution. Is there a way to just link it to steam via the serial key...
  6. King Yngvar

Proficiency and damage

I've been looking for a solution but haven't been able to find anything. Is weapon proficiency points hardcoded to increase damage as well as speed? I'm trying to balance weapons against armor but once my character has gotten a certain amount of WP points armor becomes butter again like in...
  7. King Yngvar

Anglo-Saxon = Angle or Saxon?

I have held off from even trying to play as "Anglo-Saxon" as I don't know if once you form your own faction, will it become Angle or Saxon? And yes, I have already searched. By the way, "search for it" is not an answer, neither is it helpful to those who in the future searches and finds a...
  8. King Yngvar

Kings' banners not working properly

While all the other banners are working and displaying on shields, the faction leaders' banners are not. They are all showing the basic three black stripes on a white shield that you get as a commoner. EDIT: It has nothing to do with the banner belonging to the faction leader as I tried...
  9. King Yngvar

One handed/Two handed swords

I've been wondering when tweaking stats of items how the "one handed/two handed" swords work and I have the following questions: - Does the stats get lowered when the weapon is used one handed? - Which stats and by how much? - What about when the weapon is used from horseback? - If added...
  10. King Yngvar

Companions become lords - Items, banners

What always bothered me when you assign fiefs to your companions is the banners that are assigned to them. As I have understood it so far, the first companion to be given a fief will always have the Nord faction banner (King Ragnar's banner) while the rest get Sarranid banners. I was wondering...
  11. King Yngvar

Adding option to rebel?

Does anyone know a way of adding an option to break your vassalage and rebel against your king (keeping all your fiefs) through the camp menu, talking to a companion or talking to your chancellor? I realise that it may also be put somewhere here in the break oath conversation with the king...
  12. King Yngvar

Heraldic armor backside problem

I have a problem with one mod I am using as a base, it is the "Open Source Project" mod. The problem is the banners, no matter which color code I am giving them for the backside they always end up with the same dull black color. Does anyone know what may be causing this and how to prevent it?
  13. King Yngvar

Removing the square in the middle of the screen?

I really don't know what to call it so I would not be able to find an answer here without asking, I'll have to show a picture so you will understand what I am talking about. I wish to remove the square in the middle that says "Mercenary Spearman - Talk" or alternatively move it to the upper...
  14. King Yngvar

mission_templates.py - Reinforcement waves

What I am trying to do is increasing the reinforcement waves for OSPW. Tweak MB wouldn't work and the code had been "screwed" so much with around reinforcements that there was nothing I could find trying to analyze it either. So, I guess this is a reason to get to know this file. I would like...
  15. King Yngvar

Respawn in Singleplayer

I am honestly surprised to to find a single thread with the search words Singleplayer and Respawn, meaning the question has probably not been asked. Then it only remains to see if anyone has figured out how to solve this. I would like the ability to respawn as a bot (preferably a companion)...
  16. King Yngvar

Vanilla mission_templates.txt

Could someone who still have the old MB installed post up some lines from the mission_templates.txt? I am looking for the lines equivalent to this in order to edit reinforcement waves. No need to suggest Tweak MB, it has this option greyed out for OSPW. Edit: By the way, if there is a python...
  17. King Yngvar

Changing buttons in death cam?

I would like to know if there was a no-python way of changing the buttons used for death cam in this mod and if it is save game compatible? Otherwise, does anyone know how to set another button to function as page up? (Windows 7 on a Mac). fn+up does not work as page up while running windows.
  18. King Yngvar

Changing body colors?

I am modding the game to be all european faction (replacing sarranids and khergits) and I wish to edit the black skin color into white. I have changed the face by replacing the texture for manface_african but the body still has black color. man_body8.dds seems to be the only file in textures. I...
  19. King Yngvar

Music in multiplayer

I am looking to add music to multiplayer battles. I was wondering if anyone knew how or do I have to play mediaplayer in the background?
  20. King Yngvar

Hexidecimal to Decimal converter or Decimal colorpicker

I was using a colorpicker that could take the color code of anything you held the mouse key over, pause and get the code. Only downside was that there were no direct 10 number decimal code. I have been searching the internet for hours looking for this. I need it to set back colours for heraldic...
Back
Top Bottom