Search results for query: *

1. [WBMM] Unban Appeals

Your nickname: Troister
    Server & Time (if possible): No Idea :/
    A short description of the situation: I get banned for cheating, I joinned WBMM to train myself with some friends like specimens and other frenchies, I start to play and after like 2 rounds, i get banned for Aimlock and Wallhack or even Aimbot. And Kane show me the video, but the thing is that specimen told me that they were someone on the left so i was pre-shooting left. So i played like 2 rounds and i get banned. I can understand that i am someone not really known in the native community and seeing an archer playing "well" it can be weird, but i play that game for like 5 years and mainly on mercenaries. So yeah i know how to play as archer and sometimes i can play well. But i get banned without any proof.
    For how long were you banned?: Perma
    Who banned you?: Kane
    What rules did you break?: Cheat
    Why should we unban you?: I get banned for no reason or with a fake reason probably because they don't like getting shot or they were just mad i don't know... But ye im following rules, im not a toxic player. As Elwaen said, i can record when im playing if it can help to show for some people that im not cheating.
  2. Groupfighting Server

Name under which you were banned: Ve_9eV_Sir_Troister
    What was happening when you got banned: Admin say you are use double X but im anser no it's my feinte et i bann me ?!
    Time and date: maybe it's 29/06/13
    Timezone: GNT+1
    User Identification Number: what ?
  3. Groupfighting Server

Name under which you were banned: Ve_3e_Fus_Troister

Server(s) you are banned from: Groupfighting_Server

What was happening when you got banned: Im attack with my hand my friendly im sorry.

Time and date: I d'ont remember

Timezone: GMT+1

User Identification Number: I dont hunderstand
  4. Groupfighting Server

Name under which you were banned : LI_Ulster_Consc2_Troister
    •Server(s) you are banned from: groupfighting server
    •What was happening when you got banned: I teamkilled and an Admin banned me
    •Time and date: 1-2 months ago
    •Timezone: GMT +1
Back
Top Bottom